Profile for Ms. Susan Faller > Reviews

Content by Ms. Susan Faller

Ms. Susan Faller (highland scotland)

Lenovo G505 15.6-inch Laptop (Black) - (AMD A4 5000 1.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by TODO! TODO!
Price: 374.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo laptop G505, 30 April 2014
Very good quality & good price. I'm rating the laptop only, not Windows 8! Superb service from Amazon when the first laptop ceased working just after the returns policy date. It was replaced without question very speedily & at no cost to me. I chose the Lenovo because my research indicated that I would get more product for my money & I would certainly recommend this laptop to others.

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 pack screen protector for apple iPad, 30 April 2014
Speedy delivery. I'm new to iPads so was unsure of the product but application was as simple & straightforward as the box indicated. Very pleased

Playing with Books: Upcycling, Deconstructing and Reimagining the Book
Playing with Books: Upcycling, Deconstructing and Reimagining the Book
by Jason Thompson
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars playing with books, 3 May 2013
I would recommend this book to any creative person who enjoys paper arts. The instructions for the projects are clear, the gallery is inspiring. Wonderful!

Extra Select Wild Bird Food Standard 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Wild Bird Food Standard 12.75 Kg
Price: 11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars wild bird food, 13 Jan 2013
Very good quality bird food, excellent price & arrived very quickly. I would recommend this food to anyone who enjoys birds in their garden, especially if they are on a tight budget.

10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - STRIPES WRAPPING PAPER
10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - STRIPES WRAPPING PAPER
Offered by Papye at Audsemporium Ltd
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars wrapping paper, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this paper to make Christmas decorations. The quality was reflected in the price, not quite substantial enough for my task but would be good for wrapping gifts.

Coloured Card A4 Asst - 10 Pk
Coloured Card A4 Asst - 10 Pk
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars coloured card, 13 Jan 2013
The quality of the card was reasonable, the range of colours good but not exactly what I wanted. Great for making greetings cards.

Paperchase assorted tissue paper
Paperchase assorted tissue paper
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 3.84

4.0 out of 5 stars tissue paper, 13 Jan 2013
Good price, reasonable quality, the range of colours exactly as I wanted. I would recommend this product to other paper-crafters.

12" x 12" Squares Plain Acrylic Craft Felt Fabric - 10 Sheets Assorted Pastel Colours
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics
Price: 8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars craft felt fabric, 13 Jan 2013
I would recommend this felt to fellow crafters for whom quality is not the prime factor. It was rather thin but adequate for the task. It would be good for children's toys or for embellishing other items. The colours were perfect, as described. The price was also good.

5 X QUALITY HOOVER TELIOS/ ARIANNE VACUUM DUST BAGS
5 X QUALITY HOOVER TELIOS/ ARIANNE VACUUM DUST BAGS
Offered by VacMagic
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars vacuum dust bags, 5 Dec 2012
Perfect sums up my view of this product. Good quality, fits my ancient Hoover - a surprise as I had been told bags were no longer available to fit this model. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Sunset Song
Sunset Song
by Lewis Grassic Gibbon
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars sunset song, 25 May 2010
This review is from: Sunset Song (Paperback)
Beautifully written story,the language is appropriate to the time & place. I enjoyed the book & will read the others in the trilogy