Profile for Andrew Williams > Reviews

Content by Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (3 Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions (PC/Mac/Android)
Offered by Accessory Land

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to stay safe on the internet., 26 April 2014
The item was delivered quickly. A recommended essential buy to keep the scammers and hackers at bay. I have used Kaspersky Internet Security for my PC and it has kept my browsing safe and secure for many years. However, in the past year I bought an Apple MacBook so was looking for something to provide security for both PC and Mac. This item comes with 2 discs, one for PC and one for Mac. Now installed, both systems are safe……!!

Freecom 56265 1TB Mobile Classic II USB 2.0 2.5 inch External Hard Drive
Freecom 56265 1TB Mobile Classic II USB 2.0 2.5 inch External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brilliant Product, 30 Oct 2013
I have been a fan of Freecom external hard drives for years. So I when I came across this Freecom 1TB product at a very good price, I just had to have it..!! It's plug and play on my Packard Bell PC and safely stores my 24,000 track music library and many videos. It sits nicely on top of my PC and operates very quietly. A good buy thoroughly recommended

Bissell 2x Professional Super Tough Formula Wash & Protect Carpet Shampoo Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bissell Product, 30 Oct 2013
Go for the genuine article. There are carpet shampoos out there that are cheaper but you get what you pay for - inferior results. Don't buy second grade alternatives

Morphy Richards Universal Jetstream Steam Iron Filter
Morphy Richards Universal Jetstream Steam Iron Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Filter, 30 Oct 2013
The item arrived very quickly. It's very easy to fit and it does what it says - filters water. Nothing more I can say...!!

LED Lenser 7439 T7 Tactical Light (Frustration Free Packaging)
LED Lenser 7439 T7 Tactical Light (Frustration Free Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bright Light, 8 Oct 2013
I've been searching for a reliable LED easy to use torch and when I came across this product I decided to buy it. Expensive maybe, but you get what you pay for. Other similar cheaper products just have not lasted or are as easy to use. The torch can be turned on and beam adjusted with just one hand.

Xerox Premier A4 90g White Ream 3R91854
Xerox Premier A4 90g White Ream 3R91854
Offered by Comcen Ltd *VAT registered*

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Paper At Reasonable Cost, 13 Aug 2013
Just what I wanted....! Excellent paper giving excellent results. The colour print is superb from my Brother ink-jet printer. A good buy thoroughly recommended.

BBQ Lighter Fluid
BBQ Lighter Fluid
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighter Fluid - Not Gel, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: BBQ Lighter Fluid
I love the product! My source of BBQ lighter fluid now sells BBQ lighter gel and I have had difficulty getting the briquets to light especially if it's windy. Friends go hungry while I pour more and more of this white messy gel onto the coals. Thankfully , I've now found a supply of proper BBQ lighter fluid which soaks into the briquets, thus making lighting so much easier. Cooking starts within minutes and no hungry friends.