ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)

Robert J

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars One Month In, 5 Mar 2014
I have been taking the recommended dose of the Green Coffee Bean extract for exactly one month. I am Type 2 Diabetic, am male and 71 years old. My diet is, and was before taking the course, closely controlled and my exercise regime is as necessary for that condition. I have lost just over two pounds in weight in the first month. More interestingly I have lost just over an inch around the waist. This is encouraging and hopefully will continue.

ROMNEY'S OF KENDAL Chocolate Covered Kendal Mint Cake AFTER DINNER MINTS 250g / 8.81oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Cake, 8 Aug 2013
I bought three boxes of these Mints for two reasons. My wife and I have been married 45 years and I have run out of ideas for little surprise presents. She of course hasn't run out of ideas for the main present. I had never tasted kindle mint Cake before having read about it for years. I bought one box as a tasting experiment for me, one for my wife and one for a bug out bag. They arrived two days before her birthday and she opened the post. One box was opened the first night .......... They never did get to the bug out bag. They are superb. The mint cake is hard, unlike in After Eight Mints which I also include among my favourites, and was completely unaffected by coming through post in the current 90/30 degree temperatures. What was even more of a surprise was that the dark chocolate hadn't been affected either. I would thoroughly recommend both the product and the supplier's efficiency.

Whitefurze Plastic Rectangular Washing Up Kitchen Sink Bowl Silver
Whitefurze Plastic Rectangular Washing Up Kitchen Sink Bowl Silver
Offered by HomewareNeeds
Price: 3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowl, 3 Aug 2013
Arrived in a slightly battered cardboard box but the bowl itself was intact. Looks good, fairly robust, should be adequate for purpose.

Go Travel Waterproof Travel Playing Cards - Go936
Go Travel Waterproof Travel Playing Cards - Go936
Offered by Tiger Blue
Price: 4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Busted, 2 Aug 2013
The playing cards themselves are light weight but none the worse for that. They are well printed, clean cards. The drawback is the box. The cards are in a plastic box which is quite nicely designed but is certainly not designed to be placed in a plastic bag and send through the British postal system. It was severely enough damaged such that it is useless. The item was delivered within two days of order but I would rather it had been wrapped in a bit if bubble wrap and arrived a day later. Good product, good price, excellent service but lousy packaging.

Enid Blyton FAMOUS FIVE (1 to 5) 5 Books Pack Set 1 2 3 4 5 RRP: 24.95 Collection (Five on Treasure Island, Five Go Adventuring Again, Five Run Away Together, Five Go to Smuggler's Top, Five Go Off in A Caravan) (FAMOUS FIVE)
by Enid Blyton

4.0 out of 5 stars Today's Kids, 2 Aug 2013
My wife is reader in chief to our 3 and 6 year old grandsons. She became utterly fed up with Star Wars and the modern film derivative comics. The 6 year old formed his own little fantasy world and spent more time in there than in the real one. To balance out their reading we (and apparently many others, they are reprinting the whole collection) decided to go back to what we enjoyed as children and bought the first five books of the 'Famous Five' series by Enid Blyton. They were both intrigued and actually sat still and concentrated on the stories. Enid might not have been a very good parent but she could certainly write for children. I would recommend.

HOSE REEL FREE STANDING OR WALL MOUNTED. HOLDS 60m OF HOSE. EASY WIND HANDLE
HOSE REEL FREE STANDING OR WALL MOUNTED. HOLDS 60m OF HOSE. EASY WIND HANDLE
Offered by Etrade247 Ltd
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reel, 31 July 2013
I bought this not as a hose reel but to mount a power cable extension. it came in a self assemble kit. Everything is push and click and takes about twenty minutes from opening the box to the completed reel. It works as it should and I think it should prove good value for money. It took two days from order to delivery and I would thoroughly recommend both the product and the supply chain.

Jasmine Silk Men's Luxury 100% Silk Socks Evening socks Thermal socks BLACK
Jasmine Silk Men's Luxury 100% Silk Socks Evening socks Thermal socks BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 28 July 2013
I have worn these socks half a dozen times. Not only are they very comfortable but they also seem hard wearing. I would recommend them.

Adult's Stitched 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves Large x5 Pairs
Adult's Stitched 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves Large x5 Pairs

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand Protection., 28 July 2013
I have eczema on my hands and need to keep them covered in ointment for long periods of time - especially when I go to bed. In order to stop covering everything else in reach I use these gloves in rotation. They shrink a bit in the wash but stretch again when worn a bit. I would recommend them.

Private Practice - Season 2 [DVD]
Private Practice - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Walsh
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Gabble, 28 July 2013
The sound quality of this product is abysmal. I have bought, and collected, umpteen American TV series from Mash to Blue Bloods 2 in both Video and DVD formats and have very seldom had trouble understanding the dialog. Not so this series. The conversations during the operations are incomprehensible. This would not be so bad if they had condescended to use sub-titles but they didn't provide them. A complete waste of money.

The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker
Price: 18.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Barker & Jason, 20 July 2013
One of the best television series of it's era. Both Ronnie Barker and David Jason exhibit some of the best comedy timing of all time (ouch), but in my opinion an accurate assessment. I would recommend it unreservedly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9