Profile for norman anderson > Reviews

Content by norman anderson

norman anderson

Page: 1 | 2
Spartacus: The Gladiator: (Spartacus 1)
Spartacus: The Gladiator: (Spartacus 1)
by Ben Kane

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5 Kept me on edge start to finish! Turned a simple slave into a legend! Mr Kane is truly turning into a legend with each book!, 29 Jun. 2016
Once again Ben has exceeded all expectations with another heart stopping book that kept me on the edge!.

Well detailed, thought out and surprised me at every turn!

Ben your a legend in my book keep churning out these amazing reads!

Very much looking forward to an adventure with every book.

Many thanks
Norman

Eagles at War (Eagles of Rome Book 1)
Eagles at War (Eagles of Rome Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars New series that has truly has to be a number 1 best read in History, the ups and downs in depth knowledge amazing!! Thanks.., 13 Oct. 2015
Ben Kane has always been my number one author keeping me on edge in every book, so for a new change in a new series I had held high expectations! Which I was not denied!.
In depth show stopping book that I truly feel outdoes every read I have had regarding a Roman book series.
I can't wait for the next book to fall on my lap for hours and hours of ups and downs that just goes on!..

Thank you Ben you truly are a legend in my books! Other than being a Irish rugby fan I can't fault you!!

Hannibal: Fields of Blood
Hannibal: Fields of Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Never have a read a book who brings great stories to life how they should be.., 30 Sept. 2015
Another great read! Once again Ben Kane is a legend in my book!

Hannibal: Enemy of Rome
Hannibal: Enemy of Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Legends are created by Ben Kane, he brings legends to life like no other!... Another great read.., 30 Sept. 2015
Once again an amazing read, Ben Kane is a true legend in my book!

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 20 Sept. 2015
Glued and with some adventure, let's get back to the fields of Gaul! So we can read the real adventures of Caesar..

The Complete Works of Plato
The Complete Works of Plato

5.0 out of 5 stars truly inspires generations upon generations!, 8 July 2015
Full of amazement that truly inspires generations upon generations!

Thunder of the Gods: Empire VIII
Thunder of the Gods: Empire VIII

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking!! A BIG CHANGE THAT HAS KILLED THE SERIES, 26 May 2015
Where did it go wrong Mr Riches it feels like you have scrapped a story together with the most boring on endings and left not one hint of a hanging sentence to let readers know what's next what's happened!

Get the TUNGRIANS BACK UP ON THAT WALL!!! Give Marcus a fighting chance to get back his family name before you kill this series and there is no HAPPY ever after!!

Marching With Caesar: Pax Romana
Marching With Caesar: Pax Romana

5.0 out of 5 stars Making a grandson of a legend and making him a bigger legend is where peake has truly found his writing gifts.., 11 May 2015
I have read every single Roman fiction book available on the market and I have to admit, there is something special about the way peake has written truly awe inspiring series.

He places you there in the moment and gets to grips with the Gore that comes with savage Roman warfare, peake gets to the heart of what other writers miss out, the rape, the pillage, the human sense of what went on at the time.
It's books like Pax Romana that leaves you wanting more and more from each book, hoping the next in the series has been created so that you can take yourself away from this world in a quite corner and over indulge yourself on a good old slice of peake. Or as we say in Essex UK is a Proper old seeing to Roman style..

Once again Peake thanks for a great read, I know some of the Welsh girl guides , I meant guards at Windsor love getting stuck into a good Titus fight especially as he is in his early years...

Five stars every time..
Keep up the good work...

Masters of Rome (Vespasian Series Book 5)
Masters of Rome (Vespasian Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best roman fiction series out there, 24 Sept. 2014
Great read, kept me enticed from start to finish.
I think the cold dread from the Druids was slightly over dramatic and took away a lot from the flow of the book. But I have read this series from book one twice over and I am finding it one of the best reads out there for roman fiction.
I look forward to your next book.

The Emperor's Knives: Empire VII
The Emperor's Knives: Empire VII

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twist and turns all the way through Mr Riches! Great series!, 7 Jun. 2014
Once again a great book and a great story line so far. Keep up the great work. Will be pre ordering the next instalment thanks!!!

Page: 1 | 2