Profile for R Weller > Reviews

Content by R Weller

R Weller "Raichelle" (Chichester, UK)

Shop Girl
Shop Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Shop Girl (Kindle Edition)
This book made me smile, and cry, and remember the 70's & 80's with fondness. Written with warmth and heart, I was really sad for it to end and desperately want more...now. Come on, get on with it Portas! Brilliant stuff...

Here's Looking At You
Here's Looking At You

5.0 out of 5 stars second book in a week!, 19 Mar. 2014
Just as brilliant as You had me at Hello...you should completely read this as soon as you can. My only regret is that there aren't any more. Hurry up & write another!

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love and a little in love too!, 15 Mar. 2014
As you may have gathered I absolutely loved this, I couldn't put it down, stayed up til 1am this morning and then ignored the kids this afternoon whilst I sat in the sun, yes really, in March reading until it was done. Now I am sad and a little bereft that I have finished, hoping that the second book folds me in in the same way. Love the writing, love the characters and am a little in love with Ben...took my breath away! Thanks Mhairi...

The Euro Crisis For Dummies
The Euro Crisis For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know...., 17 April 2012
...but where afraid to ask. This book gives you the tools to convince even your closest friends that you have a handle on everything that led to the crisis in the Euro zone. At 99p you would be mad not to buy it!