Profile for TRUDY ALICA BANKS > Reviews

Content by TRUDY ALICA BANKS

TRUDY ALICA BANKS (LONDON United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Thug Misses (Explicit Version)
Thug Misses (Explicit Version)
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 5.74

2.0 out of 5 stars PURE AND UTTER FILTH, 27 May 2005
I bought this album for one song. As for the rest of the album it was pure and utter filth. I wouldnt recommend this album at all.

American Idol Vol.3: Season 3 - Greatest Soul Classics
American Idol Vol.3: Season 3 - Greatest Soul Classics
Price: 16.55

5.0 out of 5 stars AMERICAS FINEST, 27 May 2005
I bought this album after watching American Idol as it is just pure original talent. I think this was one of the best years yet.Latoya London was who I routed for. That gal can sing, Fantasia a unique style, loved it,Jennifer Hudson has such a unique style her voice is original and very unique in this day an age. Jasmine Trias another talent. What can I say this album has pure talent.

The Dreamer [Us Import]
The Dreamer [Us Import]
Offered by AbundaTrade
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, 27 May 2005
This review is from: The Dreamer [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I bought this album because I am a hugh fan of American Idol and I heard Tamyra sing. She had an amazing tone and had one of the perfect vocals I have heard in a long time. This girl definately can sing!! Its hard these days especially to find raw talent and she has definately got it. Personally I dont think anyone in the UK can compare to such amazing talent as we can look at the people who have won our Pop Idol, Where are they now? They are talentless wannabes. I would definately recommend this album because it is complete TALENT! TALENT! TALENT!

Page: 1 | 2