Profile for ScottGlasgow > Reviews

Content by ScottGlasgow

ScottGlasgow

Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT product - poor delivery service (be warned)., 10 Nov. 2013
Fantastic deal on Amazon I couldnt believe my luck when I came across this. 500gb Sony Slim Ps3 with the new Grand Theft Auto 5!

Graphics look STUNNING and crystal clear on a HD tv (HDMI lead not provided but can get one from Asda for under £10).

Game is amazing, lots to do, fun!

Console is a nice slim one which barely makes any noise.

The only flaw I had which is why a star has been lost is because Amazon choose to use YODEL as their courier and I think the majority of Britain know that YODEL is the WORST courier services available. (Cheap but not cheerful).

I paid express delivery to have it delivered on the Saturday morning, sat all day, even took the day off work for this delivery only to check my Track Package option to say Yodel had attempted to deliver the package but nobody was at home.

..yes, thats right. Apparently me sitting at my window meant nobody was at home(!) Didnt get the package till Monday.

Other than that - Fantastic deal - GET IT, dont think about it, just do it!

Amy Winehouses Jukebox
Amy Winehouses Jukebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, but misleading (please read), 12 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Amy Winehouses Jukebox (Audio CD)
Firstly, I agree with the previous reviews - this is a great choice of songs (when i say great i mean GREAT) but Amy Winehouse does not feature on the album at all.

I can see why the Winehouse family were against this album being on sale using their daughters name - its distasteful. However, I can see what the album actually stands for and it IS that - the songs on this WERE the songs that DID inspire Amy (she even said so herself) but maybe the record company should have consulted the Winehouse family first beforehand.

A few of the songs on the album, Amy herself covered on her debut ambum 'Frank' which was good to hear (from the original artist) as it shows where her inspiration came from.

I bought this mislead as it had Amys photo on the front of the cover and 'Amys Jukebox' but when I put it on realised no Amy Winehouse was on the disk itself!

Good album though, excellent songs, I look more forward to Amy Winehouse: Lioness Hidden Treasures now!!! :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 2:35 PM BST