Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Koolertron Cordless Handheld Scanner 600 DPI Resolution - Easy to instantly scan and digitize anything
Offered by Kldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 stars, 5 Aug 2014
This has to be one of the best things I have ever purchase (tech wise). I take it nearly everywhere with me, it takes a bit of getting used to but as long as it is a flat surface and you guide it rather than push it you can't go far wrong. The only problem that I have had with it is I have found it is not very good for photos, but for documents, certificates, letter etc it is perfect. Overall easy to use,compact and portable.

Perception Season 2
Perception Season 2
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It but be careful, 9 May 2014
I really love this series, I have watch all of season 1 and and the first 11 episodes of season 2 and really enjoyed all of them. I watched the first 10 episodes of season 2 on itunes but they haven't released the rest of the season, so I purchase episode 11 on amazon instant video with no problems. I then purchased episode 12 and sat down to watch it only to discover that it was in actual fact episode 8. I was told by amazon that this would be sorted and I would receive an email letting me know, nearly a week later still nothing. So if you do want to purchase it make sure that you check that you are getting the correct episodes and in the right order as well.

Family Diary 2014 - space for 5 family members and monthly storage pockets
Family Diary 2014 - space for 5 family members and monthly storage pockets

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good diary., 27 Jan 2014
I really like this diary but there are one or two faults with it. first what it has.

It is ring binder design so holds open very well.
Personal information page
Useful numbers page
Birthdays page
this years and next years calendars
full diary with enough spaces for 5 family members (you on the left hand page and 4 others on the right hand page) with 12 pockets and reminder pages
Christmas card list
Christmas gift list

I already have the ktwo mid year diary / planner and fell that if the two were combined they would make the perfect diary. Of the things that this diary could do with - a year planner, extra note pages in the back and an address / contacts page.

K Two Mid Year Diary/Planner 2013-2014
K Two Mid Year Diary/Planner 2013-2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diary I have ever had, 27 Jan 2014
This is the best Diary that I have ever had, plenty of room for writing notes. I purchased one for my Daughter and one for myself, the only complait that she has is that her timetable changes nearly every week and she could do with more timetable pages. I would ask for it to be ringbinder like the family diary which I have as well. Pitty that they can't combine all three of their diaries that they make to give people the option of all the pages they require.

This diary starts with the normal information page at the front then this year and next year calendars after that there is year planner, timetable, deadline, reminders pages with pocket and 3 more of these through the diary, then at the back of the diary you have 3 double page notes 3 single page contacts.

Women's 925 Silver Heart Amethyst Earrings With Eight Arrows and Hearts Diamonds Crystal
Offered by Jewelry4you

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 19 Jan 2014
I purchased these on behalf of my mother. They are a good size and good value for the money, I would not have paid the r.r.p. for them though. They are hallmarked. They would make a nice present well worth the money and arrived in a small presentation box.

Stinky G Burgundy Stripe Dog Hoodie Jumper, #14 - L
Stinky G Burgundy Stripe Dog Hoodie Jumper, #14 - L

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Nov 2013
This is a good quality dog jumper, Purchased the size #14 which is ok for a dog the size of a King Charles cavalier or a Scotty or westy. Good value for money.

SAMRICK- PURPLE - High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Apple iPad 1 - iPad 2 - iPad 3 - iPad 4 4G - iPad Mini - The New iPad - iPod Touch - iPod Touch 2 - iPod Touch 3 - iPod Touch 4 - iPhone - iPhone 2 - iPhone 3 - iPhone 3G - iPhone 3GS - iPhone 4 - iPhone 4S - iPhone 5 - The New iPhone

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth bothering with, 7 Nov 2013
I purchased this and within a couple of days the clip had snapped. Not really a lot of use either. Not worth bothering with, save your money.

Viking Children's Rollino Wheel Barrow
Viking Children's Rollino Wheel Barrow
Offered by GM Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 7 Nov 2013
I am really please with this little wheel barrow. My 3 year old grandson loves it and now he can help me put the logs away when they have been delivered. It is easy to put together only took me about 10 minutes on my own and seams quite strong. Well worth the money.

I would say it should last until he is about 6 maybe 7, it is a good size and made of metal which is a big plus the only thing which is plastics is the wheel but even that seams quite sturdy.

Join the Club
Join the Club

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star rating, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
I purchased this on amazon pre-order,and it arrived yesterday. Firstly the album - I really like all of the songs but I do feel that both bear fear and tea & toast are not quite as good as the originals. Bear fear is only slightly different and I still prefer the original music video to this as well. Tea and toast not sure that I like the backing singers on it, it sounded a bit out of place and slightly random. I will see if my liking of both songs improves with more listens. That said it is still a very good album and if you like any of her songs then it is deffinately worth getting. If I had a real complaint it would be the fact that if I hadn't purchased it from amazon and instead purchased from the Lucy Spraggan website not only would it have been cheaper but I would have also got a signed inlay (I am really disappointed not have got a signed copy). So amazon sort yourself out on your pricing.

The only way that she could have made the album better would have been to put the original tracks or possibly the live performances on the deluxe version.

Just one other thing Amazon why no Autorip?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2013 10:22 PM GMT

Staedtler 364 WP8 Textsurfer / Topstar highlighter wallet 8
Staedtler 364 WP8 Textsurfer / Topstar highlighter wallet 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality highlighter, 29 July 2013
These are a very good quality highlighter, with a good range of colours. Good value for money and when they say that they will go over all types of text they are right and they don't discolour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9