Profile for Barley > Reviews

Content by Barley

Barley

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars this will revolutionise my eating and health, 19 Oct. 2014
Great book, with plenty of science that is easy to understand, wish I had read it before now. The 5:2 diet is brilliant.
I am Diabetic and within 2 days I am taking so much less insulin and hope it keeps going that way.

Nero 11 Multimedia Suite (PC)
Nero 11 Multimedia Suite (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't understand what all the fuss is about, 2 Nov. 2011
I bought Nero 11, admittedly not from Amazon, yesterday, ended up paying more than the price here.
Having downloaded it I was really looking forward to it enhancing Window 7 Live moviemaker, however I found it clunky difficult to navigate.
It wouldn't import files unless you had originally downloaded them using Nero, unless they are AV files. I am not an IT pro and having found Windows 7 live moviemaker so easy to use but limited maybe, I had hoped Nero would be intuitive too and more expansive in its ability to edit, which I don't think it is.
Maybe the Platinum version is better, I don't know, but having bought Nero 11 it keeps offering little add ons and upgrades when you try to select certain editing functions, that really annoys me, I have paid nearly £50 for an editing suite that then asks me to pay more if i want a suite that does the job. Sorry for the negative feedback but I haven't found anything good to say about it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 9:41 PM GMT

EMARTBUY SONY ERICCSON C902 SILICON SKIN COVER/CASE PROTECTIVE RUBBER BLACK
EMARTBUY SONY ERICCSON C902 SILICON SKIN COVER/CASE PROTECTIVE RUBBER BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars kept phone as good as new, 31 Oct. 2011
I bought a silicon phone cover for my Sony Ericsson C902 2 years ago and it has done a magnificent job, it eventually broke only because a child pulled the end off its cover, the phone was easily usable under the cover, or quick to remove if using in the dark, when it broke I replaced it with a more expensive crystal clear hard plastic case, which broke after 3 days.
So i am buying a new silicon cover again. Considering I am aweful at keeping phones clean and scratch free, this cover has done the job for me. Definitely recommend.

Black Silicone Case Tough Rubber Xylo-Skin for the Sony Ericsson C902.
Black Silicone Case Tough Rubber Xylo-Skin for the Sony Ericsson C902.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec. 2010
I am accident prone when it comes to mobile phones, leave them in the bottom of bags, scratch them, break them. However this cover has done exactly what I had hoped it would and my Sony Ericsson still looks new after 16 months

National Geographic: Megastructures [DVD]
National Geographic: Megastructures [DVD]
Offered by A2Z Entertains

2.0 out of 5 stars not one for the oscars, 30 Dec. 2010
The technical info given by the annoying voice over is weak, due to the secretive nature of the subject matter and generally over drammatic about how wonderful the American submarines are, wouldn't recommend it in a hurry. Found that i had wasted an hour of my life.