Profile for Rachael > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Roxy Laptop Messenger Bag - Perfection Black
Roxy Laptop Messenger Bag - Perfection Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 18 Mar. 2011
Looks nice, plenty room for the laptop and big pile of papers. Also has little holders inside for pens and business cards and an external pocket for your mobile. I use it every day for work.

Roxio Creator 2011 (PC)
Roxio Creator 2011 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good improvements, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Roxio Creator 2011 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I was a bit wary of buying this after reading other reviews that complained about how slow this was, especially after having given up on an older version of roxio for this very reason but I'm glad to say that I've not had any problems with this so far. I've made 2 slideshows which included photos and video shot on my camera. It's a panasonic lumix and I'd been unable to download & view the video files successfully using the windows software on my laplop and even the software that came with the camera itself.I also added photos and video files that I'd shot on my phone. The best thing I found so far was the ability to rotate the video file from my camera - this had been impossible with any other software I've got. I was also able to extract the sound from one of the videos to use on my intro movie.
I've also found this a lot quicker to use - in the past I'd spend days editing the movies and trying to get the soundtrack to fit, this does most of that for you so I was able to create a slideshow that I was happy to share with friends in less than an hour.

Waterproof & Light Weight Case for Super Zoom Digital Cameras Nikon L340, L330, L840, L830,P610,Canon Powershot SX410,SX400 SX530,SX60,Sony H300 H400 HX400, Fuji Finepix S9200,S8650,S8600,Fujifilm Instax Mini 8.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the size, 30 Sept. 2010
I bought this case for my new Lumix FZ38. It fits in just fine with the lens cap on and the neck strap attached and is soft inside so as not to scratch the screen. I wore it on my belt whilst walking for the day in Scotland and it kept the camera dry, although I did try and shelter it under my jacket a bit when the rain got really bad so can't vouch for it in a constant downpour as I did not want to take that chance with a new camera!

I would definately recommend this case if you want the smallest case possible and are not bothered about carrying any accessories bigger than a lens cloth and an extra memory card.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2013 2:52 PM GMT