Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Boon Mush Manual Baby Food Processor
Boon Mush Manual Baby Food Processor
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Jan. 2015
Fantastic product! Does exactly what it says it does. Chops food into smaller bits for my son to eat, making all stages of weaning alot easier and alot quicker than mashing up his food in a bowl! Cereals very easy to clean! Can't fault this product, I love it!

Ladies Womens Skull Evening Clutch Party Bag Skull Knuckle Rings Navy Blue
Ladies Womens Skull Evening Clutch Party Bag Skull Knuckle Rings Navy Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
My favourite clutch bag by far! Wish I could have bought it in all sorts of colours! LOVE

Disney Sketch Pooh Changing Bag (Black)
Disney Sketch Pooh Changing Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Does exactly what I need it to. Came with a travel change mat too, comes in very handy!

Disney Pooh's Winnie The Pooh Rug
Disney Pooh's Winnie The Pooh Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars pooh bear, 2 Jan. 2015
Love this rug, doesn't move about on the hard flooring. Looks just right in my babys winnie the pooh themed bedroom.

Bebe Style Modern Swivel 360 High Chair (Red)
Bebe Style Modern Swivel 360 High Chair (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 2 Jan. 2015
LOVE THIS! The previous high chair I had bought, initially thinking it was easy to open up and put baby in etc. After a few weeks realised how bulky it was. So I purchased this! I have not been disappointed! So easy put together, tiny compared to my previous one and my son loves it! He can sit right up to the table with the rest of us! Makes meal times far more enjoyable!

"Personalised Engraved 1 Pint Glass Tankard, Free Engraving of Your Special Me..."
Offered by Lapal Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN, 2 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my husband from our son for his 30th birthday. WHAT A BARGAIN! The tankard is solid and heavy and the engraving is beautifully done. Cannot fault this item at all! Love it!

Best Clip Frame for Picture 30x45 cm (Approx 12x18 inch) * For Home and Office * High Quality Photo Poster Frames
Offered by TMSolo

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 30 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with the frame. Exactly what I was after. Delivery was really quick. Very happy.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
Just love it.

2048 Number Puzzle game
2048 Number Puzzle game

5.0 out of 5 stars frustratingly good., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: 2048 Number Puzzle game (App)
Love this game, spool addictive. Finally managed to get that 2048 tile, but dyou think I can manage it again... nope! Frustratingly good.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
Great album.