Profile for Lindy Loo > Reviews

You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT READ, 5 Feb 2014
This book was un put down able. Started to read it in the morning and forgot about housework. Finished it in one sitting. I have recommended it to my friends and they all feel the same. It is full of twists and turns. If any of you have ever come across a narcissist in your life then this is a book for you. Really well written. I have since purchased 3 more books by the same author. Loved it

Honeymoon
Honeymoon
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Honeymoon (Kindle Edition)
very gripping story, a real page turner. definitely worth purchasing for anyone that likes thrillers.
Paul finch is a fantastic author

Sacrifice
Sacrifice
Price: 1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sacrifice (Kindle Edition)
read it all in one sitting. very good read.
love these books. Just finished it on my new kindle fire HDX so so pleased.

Stalkers
Stalkers
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thriller, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Stalkers (Kindle Edition)
A great read, I read it in two days. I was gripped right up until the end. I did feel that there is just one loose end that should have been explained. Definitely worth a read.

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Read, 30 April 2013
I downloaded this book after reading reviews on Amazon. It is a treasure. The characters are wonderful and come to life. I would recommend this book to everyone. I couldn't put it down, and it kept me drawn in right until the very last page. It is moving, funny and at times heartbreaking. One of the best written books I have ever read. The book comes to life. This author is absolutely fantastic.

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
Price: 1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Gripping, 27 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, and gave a great insight into the life of a woman that is bullied. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars, is because I really felt that her children should have forgiven her sooner. A very good read.

Denman TCR1 Small Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers 8 Pack
Denman TCR1 Small Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers 8 Pack
Offered by Parisa Online
Price: 4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little curlers, 11 Dec 2012
I bought these curlers for my elderly Mom. She thinks that they are fantastic. Her only gripe is that she would have liked them to be a tiny bit smaller. However other than that, she finds them easy to use and her hair looks much better since she has been using them.

Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome: Breaking the Ties That Bind (Norton Professional Book)
Price: 11.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome, 8 Nov 2012
For any person that is going through a divorce and one parent is turning the children against the other person. This is a must read book. It helps the parent that is being targeted understand where the children are coming from and helps the targeted parent not give up hope, as many of these children in later life, realise that what happened was wrong. The only reason I gave it stars is that it is pretty intense and heavy going, but it is certainly worth reading. Knowledge is everything and this books really does open ones eyes to the damage an alienating parent can inflict.

This Time You Lose
This Time You Lose
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This time you lose, 8 Nov 2012
From the very first page this book draws you in. I read it in one day. You want to keep reading to see what is going to happen. My daughter age 18 that is not a reader decided to try it and also read it within two days. She is now recommending it to all her friends. Its a real page turner.

Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist
Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Web of Lies - My life with a Narcissist, 8 Nov 2012
For anyone that has had a narcissist in their life, this book is an excellent read. I would highly recommend it and felt it was a very honest betrayal of living with a Narcissist. It also gives hope that life can improve when you remove yourself from the Narcissistic person in you life. If you do have a narcissist in your life the only thing to do is escape!