Profile for Grizi > Reviews

Graphite Turtle door mat with latex backing 75 X 100cm
Offered by Family Care
Price: 46.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 May 2011
I bought 2 of these mats - one for the front door and one for the back - I have black granite tiles on the floor and they show every mark - these mats do the trick - super absorbent - I'd recommend the larger size especially if you have anyone in the house who is always in too much of a hurry to stop and wipe feet thoroughly!

SUNNY SAVERS AMAZON KINDLE 3 3G 3RD GENERATION WIFI PURPLE EXECUTIVE LEATHER CASE COVER WALLET (FOR LATEST KINDLE) WITH KINDLE3 SCREEN PROTECTOR AND CAR CHARGER

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect accessory, 3 April 2011
I bought this to go with the Kindle as a retirement gift for my husband - the colour is exactly as I hoped, it looks very smart and keeps the Kindle well-protected. I'd recommend this item if you like purple!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 3 April 2011
I bought this as a retirement gift for my husband - he's used it loads! I wasn't sure that he'd take to it as he's a great 'book' man but I needn't have worried - its easy to use and easy to read - I'd definitely recommend it.

Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Offered by U Stores
Price: 54.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 27 Mar 2010
I bought this product to provide background heat in my large conservatory - its very efficient. It looks good and is easy to move around. I bought it to replace an older heater of similar design but this one is better. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Medic: Saving Lives - From Dunkirk to Afghanistan
Medic: Saving Lives - From Dunkirk to Afghanistan
by John Nichol

5.0 out of 5 stars well-researched, 13 Jan 2010
I bought this for my soon-to-be son-in-law for Christmas - he's served in Afghanistan and knows a lot about the subject - he says its very well-researched.

Private Eye Annual 2009
Private Eye Annual 2009
by Ian Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars good thought-provoking fun, 13 Jan 2010
If you enjoy a wry chuckle then you'll enjoy this one - great for dipping into on a dull day!