Profile for Silvergirl > Reviews

Content by Silvergirl

Silvergirl (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ABC Products® Replacement Fuji / Fujifim USB Cable Cord Lead PZ04832-100 (For Image Transfer) for Select Finepix Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Finepix camera USB, 19 Sept. 2013
Finally got this usb cable for my camera, as it is much easier to download to a PC without having to remove the memory card - many PCs don't have reader slots at all. I'm delighted with this and wish I'd ordered it ages ago.

Wood Wooden Pepper Mill Grinder Muller
Wood Wooden Pepper Mill Grinder Muller
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood pepper grinder, 19 Sept. 2013
I bought this as I was looking for a decent quality grinder after two others with plastic grinding parts broke after only a short time. This one has metal grinding parts, which I hope will last a lot longer.
I use it in the kitchen, filled with white peppercorns, and use a larger salt and (black) pepper set at the table.

Bodum Bean 3 Cup/0.35 L Coffee Maker - Red
Bodum Bean 3 Cup/0.35 L Coffee Maker - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-spill cafetiere, 19 Sept. 2013
Good non-spill cafetiere for a decent cup of coffee. Slightly smaller than I had expected, only holding one mug of coffee (I had hoped it would stretch to two), but a useful addition to my office.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and practical, 19 Jan. 2013
I wanted something to hold my paperwork in the bedroom, something that wasn't plastic or metal. These bamboo trays (I bought two and they stack on top of each other) match my antique pine furniture almost perfectly, and look so much nicer than anything else I had been able to find. A great find.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 19 Jan. 2013
Extremely useful path lights which I needed to position near some steps outside my house. These work perfectly to outline the steps in the dark. You need to be able to stick the spike into the ground though, so wouldn't work on a concrete surface unless you screw them into a nearby wall. A very good buy. I have never used the remote, but assume it could be useful.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 19 Jan. 2013
Really good protection for iPhone 4, bought for my son who uses it almost nonstop and has been very thankful on occasion that this case was on his phone! Excellent for day to day use, although maybe a little bulky for pockets when out clubbing, which may be the place you need this most.

MISSION - Solid Wood CD / Media Storage Shelves - Dark
MISSION - Solid Wood CD / Media Storage Shelves - Dark
Offered by Watsons on the Web

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and practical, 19 Jan. 2013
Reasonably easy to put together, looks good, and holds loads of CDs in a narrow space which would otherwise be unuseable. Very happy with this item.

Bat Out Of Hell
Bat Out Of Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Bat out of Hell, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bat Out Of Hell (Audio CD)
The title says it all. Bought to replace a copy that had become unuseably scratched, as I love every song on it.

Naked In Death: 1
Naked In Death: 1
by J. D. Robb

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual but entertaining, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Naked In Death: 1 (Paperback)
I didn't realise when I bought it that this series is actually set in the future, and it took a little while to get used to that. However the storyline was quite gripping and I enjoyed the book, with attention held right to the end.

CSI Glasgow (Driftnet,Torch,Deadly Code)
CSI Glasgow (Driftnet,Torch,Deadly Code)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these crime novels set (mostly) in Glasgow, 19 Jan. 2013
Hadn't read any of Lin Anderson's books before, but bought this for my new Kindle and was delighted to realise (obviously had been too excited to read the review properly) that this included not just one but three books, the first three in the Rhona MacLeod series. The kindle was therefore glued to my hand for about four days, much to the annoyance of the rest of my family, who were forced to forage for themselves as I wasn't interested in stopping to make dinner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5