Profile for Silvergirl > Reviews

Greatest Hits
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Elton John Greatest Hits, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Great. Bought to replace an old tape (!!), and I wanted to be able to use this in my car, in my house and also upload to iTunes.

Uvistat Sun Cream Spf 20 125 ml
Uvistat Sun Cream Spf 20 125 ml
Offered by Starfish Healthcare
Price: 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Uvistat SPF20, 19 Sep 2013
Had hoped that this would go some way to replacing my favourite Uvistat RetinA daily facial lotion, which has been discontinued, and also thought that SPF20 would be an improvement on the SPF15 of my original product.
However this is too thick to be easily applied, and takes ages to rub it in enough so that you don't look white.
I wouldn't buy this again, but have tried a few other products, a couple of which seem more promising.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

Dreamland Intelliheat Heated Fleecy Double Dual Mattress Protector
Dreamland Intelliheat Heated Fleecy Double Dual Mattress Protector
Offered by Sabalex
Price: 80.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dreamland Intelliheat, 19 Sep 2013
Bought this to replace an ageing dual control heated underblanket. This one does actually work very well, but after a couple of weeks I had to take it off the bed as we found it made us too hot when we weren't even using it. I have now given it away, and will get a non-fleecy one at some point, which I hope will be more suitable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

Draper 14059 11-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 14059 11-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Price: 7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars 11 piece screwdriver kit, 19 Sep 2013
Bought as a present for my sister (she had specifically requested it, honest) for Christmas. She was very happy with it. NB I did give her some girly stuff as well.....

The Very Best of Rainbow
The Very Best of Rainbow
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Best of Rainbow, 19 Sep 2013
Bought this to replace my old Best of Rainbow LP, and was surprised to find it had additional tracks on it that I hadn't initially expected, then realised it was a 'Very Best of' CD. Very happy with it.

Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Offered by Price Dropped UK
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 Sep 2013
Bought one of these after my (grown up) son managed to somehow break the automatic spark thing on our hob. After a couple of exasperating weeks using matches, got this and it is great. It can be refilled with lighter fuel, which I have done, but actually is such good value that simply buying another one might be just as convenient.

Gigi Small Cross-Body / Shoulder Bag - Leather - OTH22-29 - Magenta Pink
Gigi Small Cross-Body / Shoulder Bag - Leather - OTH22-29 - Magenta Pink
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop
Price: 34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pink bag, 19 Sep 2013
Bought this to go with a pink winter coat, and it was exactly the right colour to match it. Only reason it only gets 4 stars is it isn't quite big enough to use all the time, and it doesn't really go with any of my other coats or outfits, which restricts it to winter only. Although I guess that lasts several months here doesn't it.........

Mendelssohn: Paulus
Mendelssohn: Paulus
Price: 13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recording, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mendelssohn: Paulus (Audio CD)
Bought this to familiarise myself with the music as our local orchestra and choir were rehearsing for a performance. This helped greatly and is a wonderful and stirring piece of music to listen to at any time.

OVEN LAMP 15W 300DEG E14 SES EBE101 ETC.COOKER APPLIANCE BU LB ZANUSSI TRICITY & ELECTROLU X
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Sep 2013
Had lived with a dark oven for about a year, not having time to go round the diy or hardware stores to try and find a replacement. One day decided to check out the old bulb, searched for the same on line and found this instantly. Back to being able to see into my oven while it is on, and wish I'd ordered this a long time ago.

PowerPlanet NP-40 Fujifilm High Capacity Compatible 2 Year Digital Camera Battery for Fujifilm FinePix F402, F455, F460, F470, F480, F485, F610, F650, F700, F710, F810 / FinePix J50 / FinePix V10 / FinePix Z1, Z2, Z3, Z5fd
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life for camera!, 19 Sep 2013
At last my camera will last for more than a few hours without needing a recharge! It was driving me mad, and I wasn't at all sure I could even get a compatible replacement. Very happy with this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5