Profile for Mrs. A. J. Drummond Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. J. Dru...

Mrs. A. J. Drummond Jones "AliDJ" (London)

X-Acto X2000 Comfort Grip Knife-Black
X-Acto X2000 Comfort Grip Knife-Black
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative .
Price: 3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant knife, 6 Jun 2013
As a scrapbooker and crafter, I often cut out detailed things. Good, robust and comfortable! I've bought this one as a spare in case the one I've loved using for about the past nine years ever got lost or broke.

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and smell nice, 6 Jun 2013
Great to get on a deal - I find Huggies wipes are not too wet, and the Natural ones are pleasant smelling. My preferred brand of choice!

Huggies Super Dry Size 6 (35+ lbs/16+ kg) Nappies - Pack of 102
Huggies Super Dry Size 6 (35+ lbs/16+ kg) Nappies - Pack of 102
Offered by wumi's emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Never let me down!, 6 Jun 2013
My nappies of choice - although a bit more expensive than others, they are my preferred brand as they never let me down.

Russell Hobbs 11521 Kettle Filter Pack Of 3 (K2)
Russell Hobbs 11521 Kettle Filter Pack Of 3 (K2)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 3 May 2013
Quite pricey for what they are, but better than buying a new kettle! Very easy to replace - work of a second.

Canon Original ChromaLife 100+ Grey Ink Tank CLI-521GY
Canon Original ChromaLife 100+ Grey Ink Tank CLI-521GY
Price: 9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable and now even better with ChromaLife 100+, 16 Feb 2013
Always reliable and the associated printer gives superb photos - I have caused faults in printers previously by using cheaper inks in the past; now I never take the risk.

Parenting is a Contact Sport: 8 Ways to Stay Connected to Your Kids for Life
Parenting is a Contact Sport: 8 Ways to Stay Connected to Your Kids for Life
by Joanne Stern
Price: 11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible, accessible and an invaluable resource, 21 Oct 2011
As a new mother to two twin boys, I originally borrowed this book from the library. I loved it so much I went on to buy it. The book is not only written by a mother who struggled with a difficult marriage, but she is also a therapist with a lot of experience of reconnecting estranged parents and children where the relationship has fallen off the rails. It is American but not too full of "Americanese" and the advice is very sensible, practical and imminently doable. I shall be doing my best to follow this as I raise my boys, and shall be recommending it to all parents that I know!

Safari Curtains
Safari Curtains

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Safari Curtains (Baby Product)
These curtains are very poor quality - the material is thin and the header tape is difficult to manage. I kept them for the specific design and because I also bought some blackout lining to go behind them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2011 5:07 PM BST