Profile for Carsten > Reviews

Content by Carsten

Carsten "Carsten316" (Germany)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bonisell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Nov. 2013
Assassin's Creed is back! After AC 3 I was so disappointed with the series. Here they introduce a new element into the game and it is awesome. Sailing and pirating is so much fun. I find I leave the story behind and just sail and explore (and fight and plunder) everything.
Gameplay I find also has improved. The story is fun. And the game is never really unfair. You know you do not fight a legenday ship until you're fully upgraded.
After I sold my copy of AC 3 I didn't know what to expect. I am more than pleasantly suprised.
This is a really fun an captivating Game. Amazing!!!

Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy controls ruined this game for me!!!, 6 Jun. 2013
That's what you get when you watch Fast 6 and want a racing game and then look at an ign review. they gave this a 9 out of 10. I am giving this a 1. One for the music in the game. That's it!
The really good cars you have to buy. each pack 10 euros a piece. The graphics are ok. but just ok.
The ABSOLUTE WORST THING about this piece of sh.. are the controls. Sloppy as hell!!!
this is not the first racing game i am playing. I played the original most wanted and loved it! God I hate this game. Because of these bad controls you can't steer no matter what kind of car. and than you crash every five seconds. It's fun the first time. It's not the 500's time.

I have not thrown my controller across the room in anger in a long time! But this game... God! What a piece of S#!T !!!

Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman - Steel Book Edition (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman - Steel Book Edition (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars Major Bug!, 30 Oct. 2011
Don't get me wrong! This is a great game. But just when I started to enjoy it and was almost done with the story - My Save ist Gone!
Just gone. The achievements are still there but now I have to start the whole story all over again.

Apparently this is a wide spread problem but the tech support just doesn't acknowledge it! Unbelieveble!

I don't know about "Game of the Year" but it sure has the "Bug of the Year"!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2012 1:35 PM BST

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Xbox 360)
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Xbox 360)
Offered by scaddingk

4.0 out of 5 stars For a G.I. Joe Fan it's a great and fun Game!, 13 Aug. 2009
As a G.I. Joe fan I bought this game when it came out, though I had my doubts when I read some reviews. I have to say I DO NOT regret buying it!

Sure, it's not the best game out there. But when you see how bad some of the license games are (Transformers!) at leasst this one is fun. A lot of fun!

What they did is, they took the license's strenght, the G.I. Joe (and Cobra) characters and put them into an arcade shooter. What I really like about this game is that on easy. it is really easy. So easy that you can just put it in, play it and have a fun G.I. Joe game. Also you can play as a lot of G.I. Joe and Cobra Characters. Putting Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow togehter in a mission is just awesome!

For G.I. Joe fans: Get this game!

Now you know! And knowing is half the Battle!

Transformers: The Game (Xbox 360)
Transformers: The Game (Xbox 360)
Offered by The Trade Inn

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good! feels, plays and is bad!, 25 July 2007
as much as it pains me to say this as an absolute transformers fan: this game is just plain bad!
the graphics look amazing. but sadly this is where the fun stops. the game is ridiculously hard. and the bad controls really don't help.
and did i mention that each transformer has two weapons which are useless, because all opponents have shields!!!
it's been said before: this game had so much potential to be fun.
well i didn't have any! (not even with cheatcodes this game is playable)

Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 [2005] [DVD]
Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Bamber

5.0 out of 5 stars A great second season of a great show . . . and it's the full season!!!, 10 Aug. 2006
First things first: This version (region 2) is the FULL second season of battlestar galactica. The region one version is 440 min. each, this is 882 min. and (as seen on another site) the cover differs slightly. I guess amazon.uk "borrowed" from amazon.com!

Nevertheless this (full) second season continues where the first one left of. I can honestly say that I have not seen a bad episode.

It is really exciting, it has a nice devellopment of the characters and the story.

If you liked the first season you will like this one even more!