Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

ORICO 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure / Case for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation Compatible With Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above
Offered by HAMSWAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job for a great price, 12 Jun. 2013
Easy to install drive into.

Doesn't feel flimsy despite being plastic.

When used on a USB 3 port is very quick (I have an SSD drive installed in mine and I would recommend that you do the same).

No external power required.

Avenir Fold Out Side Pannier Rack Bag - Black, 10/20 Litres
Avenir Fold Out Side Pannier Rack Bag - Black, 10/20 Litres

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage required for Dahon folder, 14 Oct. 2012
I needed something to carry my stuff in on a Dahon folder, I can't use a rucksack due to back problems. A racktop bag was the obvious answer and the Avenir was recommended elsewhere for a bike with smaller wheels as the sides can drop down as extra storage without getting in the way.

The bag secures with velcro which means that it isn't really suitable for putting on and taking off on every journey, no problem for me as my bike sits behind me in the office. The bag takes a surprising amount of stuff but don't make it top heavy as it tends to wobble about. It came with a shoulder strap to carry it (never used) and a bright yellow waterproof cover.

The bag is of good quality, zips look as if they'll last, as long as you aren't stupid with them. With the sides able to act as extra pockets or drop down and become mini panniers there is plenty of extra storage when you need it.

I think I paid around £24, which was a bargain compared to the cheapest, similar item in Halfords at £29 which looked less well put together. 1 star knocked off for the awkward fitting but otherwise perfect for my bike which still folds and allows me to lower the seatpost right down with the bag still on the rack.