Profile for tiny campbell > Reviews

Content by tiny campbell

tiny campbell (england)

The Best Wines in the Supermarket 2014: My Top Wines Selected for Character and Style
by Ned Halley

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 25 Jan. 2015
Simply marvellous

Runner's World Guide to Running and Pregnancy: How to Stay Fit, Keep Safe, and Have a Healthy Baby
by Chris Lundgren

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god for this book., 25 Jan. 2015
Being a runner I was a bit anxious about continuing to run while pregnant. Well thank god for this book. It offered me helpful tips and practical advise. I ran up to 39 weeks. I doubt I would have had the confidence without reading this.

Plus I could give it to people to read when they questioned me for exercising while pregnant.

RELIANCE MEDICAL 850 Rebreath Mouth to Mouth One Way Valve For Resuscitation - ( > )
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 25 Jan. 2015
Got these after helping out at an accident, I haven't used them, I am hoping I don't have to. But I am a 100 times happier knowing they are in my handbag, my car, my first aid kit and I also gave my friends some.

Nuun Active Hydration (Handy Take With You Tube) - Orange & Ginger
Nuun Active Hydration (Handy Take With You Tube) - Orange & Ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2015
Marvellous the best product I have found, because of the ginger it's very settling on the tummy x

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
by George Mahood

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed so hard, I nearly died., 1 Feb. 2013
If you only read one book this year, it has to be this one. Genuinely the funniest book I have ever read. At one point I was laughing so much I couldn't catch my breath.
George and Ben's trip and book is fantastic, and slightly moving. Great stories about the people who help them and the journey itself..
Nice to read that sometimes is the journeys not the final destination that are the highlight.
Funny funny funny.. George and Ben I salute you.

by Elizabeth David

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 Jan. 2009
this is the best cookery book i have ever read, having been brought up on ready meals and fish and chips cooking was not something i excelled at. this book has turned me into a good home cook. one person even said that i had "a real skill in the kitchen". it is in fact not my ability but that of Elizabeth David. oh and my french friend who gave this book to me as a gift.Elizabeth David Classics: "Mediterranean Food", "French Country Cooking" and "Summer Cooking"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 11:50 AM BST

Leith's Vegetarian Bible
Leith's Vegetarian Bible
by Polly Tyrer

5.0 out of 5 stars only one you will ever need, 6 April 2008
this vegetarian book is the only one you will ever need, there are not many pictures but they are not needed. the book is set out so well that it is so easy to use. i loved it so much for the first month of owning it i didn't eat any meat (and for me that is an amazing achievment) and it became my bed time reading. sad but true.