Profile for Holly > Reviews

6" Black Steel Petty Cash Box Money Box Money Bank Safe Deposit Tin
6" Black Steel Petty Cash Box Money Box Money Bank Safe Deposit Tin
Offered by Home Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 6 Sep 2014
Great little box. Solid keys that won't snap in the lock like one I've had before. Plastic coin tray is easy to lift out to store notes underneath. I would say that's only flaw is that the coin slots really aren't that big. You can get maybe ten £1 coins in one of the larger slots, which really isn't a lot for my purposes. Other than that I love it, very handy and easy storage as it's small and easy to move about.

InkPad Notepad (for notes)
InkPad Notepad (for notes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy App, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: InkPad Notepad (for notes) (App)
Excellent Free little app. Make notes in a to-do list format, tick them off when they're complete. Very handy for shopping or reminding yourself to do something. You can write in rather long reminder messages too. Or speak them and it'll try and guess what you said. Another handy little feature is a robot female voice will read out what you read back. Very handy, like having a personal assistant in your phone :)

Watch Dogs (Xbox 360)
Watch Dogs (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Disappointment, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Watch Dogs (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Very disappointed with this game. The trailer leads you to believe that you're about to enter this amazing world where you can access anything from your fingertips. I played through Act 1 loving the game, hacking objects, going online to compete in races or try and hack them... but it quickly got boring. The mini games are complete rubbish. It's as though they decided on these mini games last minute. They have nothing to do with the game itself. I swear a toddler could think up better mini games than cash runs that sound like 'Sonic' the hedgehog when you pick up coins or facing hoards of aliens that don't do anything but float around.
Picking up hidden objects that are marked all over your map feels like I'm being cheated out of the experience of exploring this world too, but then again, it doesn't look so great anyway. It doesn't look or feel like a new 'advanced' game either, completely fooling you by the trailer they originally put out for it.
I'm a big lover of games, but I simply can't stand this one. The driving alone is enough to turn you away. The engine sounds, the steering... ugh. Coming from playing Grand Theft Auto, it's a huge disappointment and now I'm really annoyed that I even bothered to spend money on this game. I was going to give it 2 stars because it had a few good elements, but I changed my mind since this is my personal opinion and I hate it.
I just hope that Ubisoft don't screw up Division now.

Raspberry Ketones Plus Bonus Healthy Living Ebook - Our Mega Value 180 Count Bottles (Not 60 Count Like Most Others) Will Help Blast The Fat Away | Take 600mg - 1200mg Per Day - For Advanced Results Use With A Detox Colon Cleanse and/or Green Coffee Bean Extract - Invest In Our Fat Burner Slimming Pills That Work Fast - Comes With Our 100% Money Back Guarantee If You Do Not See Satisfactory Weight Loss - Absolutely ZERO RISK!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for some people, 24 May 2014
I've been taking these for about a month now after having twins. After the first 2 weeks, I started to feel less bloated and dropped 2lbs. It's now been 4 weeks though and I've stayed at the same weight. They help with my bloated feeling throughout the day and give me more energy, but quite disappointed at the moment in the weight loss department.

Catistry
Catistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Catistry (App)
Just like the very addictive game Cubistry except this is pictures of cats. Very entertaining, great time waster when you're bored.

King of Maths Junior
King of Maths Junior

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
This review is from: King of Maths Junior (App)
My niece and nephew love this game and they are 7 and 5 years old. Had a go of it myself and the levels are quite entertaining for the kids and keep them working hard to level up their characters. Great how you can go back to old levels and redo the tests to try and get a better score. What would make it better was if it was longer or had different levels of skill eg. hard, medium, easy or something.

But it's a great little game that keeps them entertained and learning at the same time.

Lego Minifigures Series 11 - 71002
Lego Minifigures Series 11 - 71002
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
What would make it better would be if you didn't get 2 of the same one. I got 2 Welders first order, so I'm hesitant to buy any more, in case I get another one.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by Rodgers Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 May 2014
Needed a new one to replace my old one that kept dying on me. My parents use Braun Oral-B so this brush came highly recommended. I love the timed vibrations on it to tell you when to switch to another section and the bright red light flashing when you need to charge, much handier than my old brush.
Highly recommended toothbrush and there's a whole range of heads you can buy for it.

Episode - Choose Your Story
Episode - Choose Your Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting time..., 2 May 2014
This review is from: Episode - Choose Your Story (App)
I really don't like the waiting time between chapters and I've been through a few stories now and it clogs the memory of my Kindle Fire. If you're okay with having to wait for so long to read what happens next, then I guess it's an okay app. What would make it a lot better is if you didn't have to wait for so long. You can unlock a new story quicker than you can read the first 3 chapters, but that just gets confusing after a while.

Numolition
Numolition

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Numolition (App)
Very addictive little game, I keep running my battery out playing this game. Some of the puzzles have you staring at the screen thinking of all the possibilities for a few minutes, while others you just race through. I love how you can go back and play old levels again. You don't even really need a head for numbers to play it as my niece proved.
Well worth the download.