Profile for nicdigby > Reviews

Content by nicdigby

nicdigby "Nicola" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
8 x Intruder Alarm Warning Security Stickers Signs for Internal or External use
8 x Intruder Alarm Warning Security Stickers Signs for Internal or External use
Offered by KPCM Display
Price: 6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 27 Feb 2014
These were very easy to apply and I consider them a good investment of a few pounds to try to deter burglars.

Premier Housewares Stainless Steel Toilet Brush and Holder - 38 x 10 x 10 cm
Premier Housewares Stainless Steel Toilet Brush and Holder - 38 x 10 x 10 cm
Offered by Deco Trading
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Look very stylish, 27 Feb 2014
If it's possible for a toilet brush to be stylish, this does look good. Subtle and sleek. Easy to use.

Streetwize SWFE1 Dry Powder ABC Fire Extinguisher 1 Kg
Streetwize SWFE1 Dry Powder ABC Fire Extinguisher 1 Kg
Offered by Globe Packaging
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 27 Feb 2014
Good size extinguisher to keep upstairs in case of fire, or in the kitchen. Haven't had to use it and hope I never will, but it was a good price.

POLISHED BRASS HEAVY DUTY SLIDING DOOR BOLT 150mm
POLISHED BRASS HEAVY DUTY SLIDING DOOR BOLT 150mm
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy and robust, 27 Feb 2014
really good lock. It's very sturdy and robust, and very simple to use. I have put it on the inside of the front door to add a layer of security and it does the job well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat for the price, 27 Feb 2014
This is a great coat for the price. It is thinner than I expected BUT it is warm; the way it is designed it does keep out the worst of the british winter and I have not been cold once since purchasing it. I like the two way zip which means you can bend over / crouch down without busting the lower half of the zip. The hood fits well and stays up and the coat is completely waterproof. Highly recommended.

Premium External Around Door & Window Seal Kit - (2+1) 2.1m Gold
Premium External Around Door & Window Seal Kit - (2+1) 2.1m Gold
Offered by CosyHomeStore
Price: 22.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the draughts out, 27 Feb 2014
Had this fitted to my door by a professional joiner. It really seems to work; my door is draught-free and it does not affect the opening or closing of the door. Really pleased.

Royal Doulton 24 cm Gordon Ramsay Maze Pasta Bowl, Pack of 4, Taupe
Royal Doulton 24 cm Gordon Ramsay Maze Pasta Bowl, Pack of 4, Taupe
Offered by China Chaps Ltd
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size pasta bowls, 27 Feb 2014
These are a good size for a complete adult meal. They have dishwashed well and have so far resisted any chipping.

16 PC PIECE SWISS KITCHEN CUTLERY SET RED
16 PC PIECE SWISS KITCHEN CUTLERY SET RED
Offered by eShop Online
Price: 15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stylish, 27 Feb 2014
Good looking set of cutlery, robust and sturdy. Dishwash well and nice to hold in the hands. Great buy for the price.

Aquanet Large Hairspray Safe Can 11oz - High Quality - Diversion Safe - Stash Box
Offered by willy banjo ltd
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Dec 2013
I was looking for a safe place to put my jewellery that wasn't so obvious as the fake baked bean tin. I like this hairspray. It's a big tin, with a cyclinder shaped hole in it, so big enough to slide in some chunky jewellery as well as smaller stuff and cash. I think that most burglars in the UK are not going to know it's a real brand of hairspray; because most burglars are men, (right?!), and therefore aren't as familliar as us women with the hairspray products that are available. So I think most burglars would pass it by alongside all the other rubbish in my bathroom drawers. If they knew it was there, or had come across it before, it wouldn't fool them, but I think it would fool 80% of them and that's good enough for me.

Rocket Dog Damita - 8 Uk - Black - Man Made
Rocket Dog Damita - 8 Uk - Black - Man Made

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boots I have ever worn, 28 Dec 2013
I have had 15 years of foot problems - collapsed arches, stress fractures, plantar fasciitis. I reject 95% of shoes and boots I try on for lack of support or comfort or style. It is so difficult to get shoes that are stylish, but good for your feet. Well these fit the bill perfectly. They look terrific - modern, edgy, and make my size 8 feet look three sizes smaller, which is a huge bonus. They are super-comfortable to wear - they have a lot of cushioning and you can really feel it when you walk - no clomping down the pavements in these shoes; they absorb the impact with every step. They are so good that I can wear them for long distances without my custom-made orthotics in them. Absolutely terrific. I have worn them almost daily now for three months and they show no signs of wear and tear. I will return to Rocket Dog brand again and again; I am so pleased to have found them. Perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20