Profile for andsotobed > Reviews

Content by andsotobed

andsotobed (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Flexivity Crutch Grip Pads / Handle Covers (Set of 2) - Select from Standard or X-Large - (Standard Size)
Offered by Sudo Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth it for pain-free crutches use, 28 Dec. 2015
Bought on the strength of other Amazon reviews and very glad I did. My hands were bright red and sore from using crutches. These pads take the redness and the pain off a lot. I've successfully used my crutches now for a month without feeling bruised or sore on my hands. They stay in place and look good.

Reusable Quiet Zone Ear Plugs - Keep Out Noise!
Reusable Quiet Zone Ear Plugs - Keep Out Noise!
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them. You won't regret it!, 28 Dec. 2015
I will never buy a different make of earplugs! These are fabulous - keep the noise out brilliantly, stay in all night despite sleeping on my side, comfortable to the extent I don't know if I have them in or not, and reusable about 50 times before they start to need replacement.

Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads 100 ea
Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads 100 ea
Offered by Wholesale UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Really quick to sooth the painful area, 28 Dec. 2015
Cooled the pain much quicker than any over the counter suppositories or creams I bought. These are good for an instant relief to the burning pain that piles can cause - the sort of pain that wakes you up in the middle of the night. Shove one of these onto the place where the sun don't shine and you will have instant relief. Great for use in bed therefore at night time. In the daytime they occasionally have a tendency to drip down into one's underwear for a drop or two. I am not sure about how good these are at actually curing the problem but they are the best solution to quickly soothing the area when you're in a lot of pain. You also get a LOT in a pack

Leifheit Pegasus 120 Compact Clothes Airer, 12 m Space
Leifheit Pegasus 120 Compact Clothes Airer, 12 m Space

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely into my bathtub, 28 Dec. 2015
Perfect fit in my bathtub. I'm happy to have this option rather than constantly tripping over it in my kitchen.

The 1 for U 100% Cotton Nightdress - Lara (XL)
The 1 for U 100% Cotton Nightdress - Lara (XL)
Offered by The 1 for U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty - covers a lot of things up!, 28 Dec. 2015
Bought for use in hospital where I wanted to keep my dignity intact. It covers all the bits that you need covered. It is 100% cotton so is less sweaty than cotton mix or synthetic fabrics which is also useful in a hospital setting where you are bedbound for many hours. I would recommend it to those who are facing hospital inpatient stays with things like catheters and drains coming into play. It's also pretty enough to wear at home on a hot summer night or abroad on holiday where you still want to remain cool but covered-up.

Ladies Knee-length Cotton Skirt With an Elasticated Waistband and Embroidery - COLORFUL SKIRT(LMN-4057-XXL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty skirt that is comfortable to wear at the waist, 28 Dec. 2015
Pretty skirt that is a good length, and with a really comfortable and stretchy soft waistband - it does not dig in at all and is very comfortable to wear all day long.

Cette Women's Knitted Socks Orleans -  Black - Large
Cette Women's Knitted Socks Orleans - Black - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars They look like thick opaque tights when you are wearing them, 28 Dec. 2015
They look like thick opaque tights when you are wearing them, which is just what I wanted to achieve. They are easy to put on, and stay up all day without slipping at all. I am a size 8 UK and found them perfectly fitting. Good after washing and quick to dry.

Black Gypsy Tiered Linen Blend Boho Hippy Maxi Skirt Plus Size 14 to 32 (22)
Black Gypsy Tiered Linen Blend Boho Hippy Maxi Skirt Plus Size 14 to 32 (22)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt, I would buy it again, 28 Dec. 2015
Terrific skirt, perfect for wearing over a hip brace when I had to have surgery. Just the right length and it looked pretty too.

1 Roll Gaffer tape Silver 48mm x 50m gaffa duct duck packing cloth book binding
1 Roll Gaffer tape Silver 48mm x 50m gaffa duct duck packing cloth book binding
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 28 Dec. 2015
Terrific tape, held all sorts of things together despite the rain. Easy to tear it when you need to but strong in application.

Regatta Men's Pack It Waterproof Over Trouser - Black, XX-Large
Regatta Men's Pack It Waterproof Over Trouser - Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry and easy to put on and off., 28 Dec. 2015
Great price for a good product, they did keep me and my legs and bum etc completely dry while I was outside setting up for an event. They are quite warm which was welcome in November.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20