Profile for andsotobed > Reviews

DARK BLUE A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
DARK BLUE A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
Offered by G&N Online Services Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Just thick enough to do the job, 3 Mar 2013
Difficult buying card online because you can't feel how thick it is. This is just thick enough to be good enough quality to send as a home-made card / invitations etc. It arrived really quickly and is really good value. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 2:51 PM BST

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210040 Coffee Machine, Black, 15 Bar Pressure Pump
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the powdered milk, 16 Feb 2013
I did a lot of research before buying this product. It looks good and the coffee tasted nice to me. My only complaint with it is the taste of the powdered milk- it's sweet. I found that to be fine, but my husband hated it, and refused to use it. I now have a coffee maker instead that uses fresh milk.

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, keeps stuff out the way, 16 Feb 2013
I have now been using this same product for four years, which means that it has been stuck on my bathroom tiles above the bath for all that time. It does come down from time to time, and it has occasionally caused me to shout at it when it will not stay stuck back up again. But you just need to wait for it to dry out, and stick it on when everything is dry. It is a good size, holds all my childre's various toys for the bath, and copes with their rough handling well. It is still looking good and came out the washing machine a couple of times without ill-effect.

Teach Yourself Spanish Grammar (Teach Yourself... Grammar)
Teach Yourself Spanish Grammar (Teach Yourself... Grammar)
by Juan Kattan-Ibarra

4.0 out of 5 stars Used for doing AS Level, 16 Feb 2013
I have used this book hundreds of time when studying for my Spanish AS Level. It is well laid out and easy to understand. Excellent.

HAMPER TREAT - Twin flap traditional handwoven willow hamper packed with treats. Food hampers by Web Hampers.
Offered by Web Hampers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 16 Feb 2013
I looked around for a while for a decent hamper that had nice products without costing a LOT of money. This fitted what I needed. It came very well wrapped. The hamper itself is sturdy, a good size, and has a handle and flaps that makes it appear to be a pricey gift. The products were a gift and I have not had any feedback on them from the recepients, but it was all nicely presented with none of those silly miniature sizes that you often get.

Simply The Best Daddy Mug
Simply The Best Daddy Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars We like it!, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Simply The Best Daddy Mug
This is a great mug, and it dishwashes well too - no fading so far. A good gift for daddies everywhere.

Preparation H Soothing Wipes x 30
Preparation H Soothing Wipes x 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 16 Feb 2013
Bought these solely because of the Amazon reviews. I am glad I did. I had been using the leading-brand moist tissue wipes to deal with a various painflu problematic set of internal piles. But these were much more soothing and gave me the impression that they were helping the situation down there as well!

Sugar Daisies (36pcs)
Sugar Daisies (36pcs)
Offered by Cake Decoration Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty additions to cupcakes, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sugar Daisies (36pcs)
These measure about 1cm in diameter and made my cakes look pretty. They were sturdy enough, I put 3 on each large cupcake.

10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Feb 2013
I love this paper. It is very easy to use, it is strong and durable and folds nicely. It is exactly 25% of the cost of buying it my local shops (per sheet, with P& P accounted for). I will be back for more!

10 SHEETS OF CHILDREN'S WRAPPING PAPER