Profile for Chakrit Ratanamook > Reviews

Content by Chakrit Ratanamook

Chakrit Ratanamook "ken" (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 1.7 Litre, White Lid
BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 1.7 Litre, White Lid
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Spilling Jug, 31 Aug. 2010
If you're looking to spill water then this jug is exactly for you. The design is good as it fits in the fridge perfectly. The only down side is the cap. The air flow hole is much too small and the cap is placed loosely such that whenever you tilt the jug too much, you'll spill it.

My recommendation is to buy it because I love spilling water.

tesa 05395 Draught Excluder P Profile, White, 10 m
tesa 05395 Draught Excluder P Profile, White, 10 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to greatest, 31 Aug. 2010
Not only does it stops the draught from coming through the door gap, it also softens the impact when properly placed in between the door and it's frame. What I did is, I cut it to about 5 inches and placed it along the cubboard's and wardrobe's door to soften the impact when closing the door. Great piece of excluder, must have.

Draper 87375 125-Piece Adhesive Felt Pad Set
Draper 87375 125-Piece Adhesive Felt Pad Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive is not very strong, 31 Aug. 2010
I find that the adhesive back is not very strong. It came out loose very quickly.

Unibond No More Nails Cartridge Pack of Three
Unibond No More Nails Cartridge Pack of Three

3.0 out of 5 stars glue, 31 Aug. 2010
Bought this and haven't been using it since. No idea what it does so it's a 3/5 stars then.

Sanyo MQN04-U-4-3UTG Eneloop Charger and 4xAA Batteries
Sanyo MQN04-U-4-3UTG Eneloop Charger and 4xAA Batteries
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for photographer, 31 Aug. 2010
I've bought this product before and I'm buying it again as it's always good to have a couple of spare sets of batteries. The digital camera needs 4 batteries, wall clock needs 1 each, flash light needs 2, electronic toys need many and the list goes on and on. It even came precharged! Just buy it.

Plug-in Humidistat to control Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers - Monitor & Maintain Humidity Levels

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor and Expensive, 31 Aug. 2010
I started off with doing alot of research with the main objective of sustaining the level of humidity that would make a person feel most comfortable inside a room. I came across this product which boasts many good features from the manufacturer's website themselves so I decided to give it a try. After months of testing with a humidifier/dehumidifier attached, I must sadly say, it's won't work.

The humidity level must be really really high before this gadget switches off my steamer. The same can be said for the amount of time it takes for it to switch the steamer back on. This gadget just won't work properly so it stays in the box for some indefinite time.

Why did I buy it? Coz I was looking for a cheap alternative moisture control without having to wire it permanently to the circuit. It's a complete waste of money on this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

Silverline 395005 Hook and Loop Stearated Triangle Sheets, 90 mm, Set of 10
Silverline 395005 Hook and Loop Stearated Triangle Sheets, 90 mm, Set of 10

3.0 out of 5 stars looks okay, 31 Aug. 2010
I haven't really use this because I didn't get around to buying an electric sander. It's silver alright...

Wera Kraftform Voltage Tester 247 3 X 70 Mm
Wera Kraftform Voltage Tester 247 3 X 70 Mm
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Live electric tester, 31 Aug. 2010
A flat screw driver that glows when touching it on the live wire. The entire screw driver is coated with solid plastic so it's very sturdy and is very safe to handle. Although I always take an extra precaution to isolate the electric wire and always wear a glove.

The down side, reason for giving it a 4 stars out of 5, is that the glowing bit should be a little brighter as it's barely visible when working in a bright room. Another thing is, it's a little small and I've lost it after a few use... (still can't find it till now).

Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)
Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet very effective, 31 Aug. 2010
The harness comes with a clip-on strap for use with highchair. I find this a bonus as the sven highchair we bought did not come with a strap. The colour is nice for a girl.

Silverline 427725 4-Way Universal Chuck Key
Silverline 427725 4-Way Universal Chuck Key

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Quality - Made from recycled tin?, 26 Feb. 2010
Hi,

I can't agree more with Kevin. Is this made from recycled tin? It starts to shred bits of tin dust filament after a few use.

As for recommendation... I'd say bin it.

Why did i buy it? Coz I thought I lost my chuck key that came with the drill but only to find it a day later.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4