Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Ceramic Heart Humidifiers (2)
Ceramic Heart Humidifiers (2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and Great value for the price, 1 Feb. 2016
Nice design and Great value for the price. I use these in the smallest room in the house (I don't think they would work for medium/large rooms due to their size) and usually top them up after 2-3 days. Occasionally I add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil, and it perfumes the room much better than any room fragrance or candle I have.

Natural Sweet Almond Oil - 200ml - Cold Pressed, Vegan Friendly, Suitable for Babies - With Moisturising, Nourishing Emollient Properties for Skin and Hair Use, By Natural Pure Body. Use as a Carrier Oil in Aromatherapy or as a Luxurious Massage Oil. Enrich Your Life with Our Premium Quality 100% Almond Oil Now!
Offered by Charlotte's Health Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to add a few drops of this oil into ..., 1 Feb. 2016
I like to add a few drops of this oil into my moisturiser whenever my skin feels dry, and it works wonderfully for me and doesn't break me out like some heavier oils can do sometimes. Its light in colour and doesn't have a strong smell, which I prefer. I also really liked the bottle design, Would order again.

Pure Rose Hip OIL 100% Natural. . 60ml amber bottle, obtained by first cold pressing, Premium Quality. Origin Patagonia Fast shipping from Spain
Offered by Patagonian

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 Oct. 2015
Great quality, rich colour and distinctive smell. I use this every night as a moisturiser and find it really absorbs in and leaves my skin soft and radiant.

Jane Eyre (Penguin Clothbound Classics)
Jane Eyre (Penguin Clothbound Classics)
by Charlotte BrontŽ

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 22 Sept. 2013
Jane Eyre is one of my favourite novels of all time and this book is particularly beautiful. It feels and looks luxurious and has a thin red bookmark inside. If your looking for a nice copy of the classic novel, this is definitely one to consider.

HOTER Spider-web Carving Pattern Hollow Out Design Antique Style Delicate Pocket Watch, Gift Idea - Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a small gift, 22 Sept. 2013
I gave this as a gift to my sister, who wears it as a necklace. It is very pretty but also very small. She likes it though, and that's enough for me!

250ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
250ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic oil, 21 Sept. 2013
My favourite oil, it's light, doesn't leave a greasy after feel and is great for oily skin. i use this as a nighttime moisturizer on my face every night and wake up with soft, glowing skin in the morning.

50ml Argan 100% Pure Carrier Oil
50ml Argan 100% Pure Carrier Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oil, 21 Sept. 2013
A great oil for dry skin, hair and nails. It comes in a small dark brown bottle, does not have a strong smell and is heavier than other oils such as grapeseed, meaning it does feel greasy after application for some time.

Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure- 250ml
Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure- 250ml
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 21 Sept. 2013
I use this on face and body, it works great as a moisturizer and does not have a strong smell. Takes a few minutes to soak in but other that its a wonderful oil.

Acme Made Smart Laptop Sleeve - Wet Black PC 15.4 inch
Acme Made Smart Laptop Sleeve - Wet Black PC 15.4 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 21 Sept. 2013
Beautiful design, spacious enough for laptop + charger and holds up great in rain. Have recommended it to friends + family.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars is what it is, 19 Nov. 2012
A good quality essential oil. Lavender is the kind of smell that most people either like or simply don't mind, so its perfect for use in gifts. I use mine to make gift body/bath products for my friends and they love it. You only need a few drops and the smell is wonderfull and soothing. It is also alot cheaper than other EO such as vanilla or chamomile. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2