Profile for monkey > Reviews

Poffertjes / Mini Pancake Pan for 7 Poffertjes
Poffertjes / Mini Pancake Pan for 7 Poffertjes
Offered by PoSho-Diemitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan - makes perfect poffertjes!, 11 Jan. 2015
Having eaten far too many of the delicious poffertjes in Amsterdam, we thought it would be nice to be able to make them at home. The pan is a good heavy weight with non-stick coating and does the job brilliantly. Makes lovely poffertjes with a fluffy centre - sit them on a little butter and sprinkle with icing sugar. Perfect!

Timeguard Automatic Dusk To Time Off Security Lamp Holder Bayonet Fitting, PSL118

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the porch!, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought this to light our porch - rather than have to put the light on when we went out and let everyone know that we were out! This works fine and comes on everyday when it gets dark. I set it to stay on for a few hours until around midnight, so depending on the time of year this is either the 3, 6 or 9 hour setting - i just change it as needed. Very good purchase and works a treat with an energy-saving bulb.

Radiator Airer With 5 Adjustable Arms For Drying Clothes Max Temp 70c
Radiator Airer With 5 Adjustable Arms For Drying Clothes Max Temp 70c
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product., 19 Aug. 2014
Very useful - I keep one on the radiator in the spare room for drying underwear and small items and when not in use it folds flat. Fits on the radiator very well, too.

Dashboard Mat Anti-Slip Grip Cradle RED SPLAT - FREE POST
Dashboard Mat Anti-Slip Grip Cradle RED SPLAT - FREE POST
Offered by Artisticky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - works brilliantly., 19 Aug. 2014
These work a treat - this is the second one I've purchased so that we can have 'his' and 'hers' on the dashboard!

Xcut 10 mm 2-in-1 Corner Punch, Black/ White
Xcut 10 mm 2-in-1 Corner Punch, Black/ White

5.0 out of 5 stars The best corner punch by far!, 19 Aug. 2014
I've previously bought two different makes of corner punch - one fell apart after a while and the other wouldn't cut through even thin card. This x-cut punch will cut through thick card (I think I've used approaching 300gsm and it was fine) and is a nice, clean cut. It's also a bonus to have the inverted punch built in too. Would definitely recommend.

TH100 Professional Telephone Headset
TH100 Professional Telephone Headset
Offered by Lucem Direct Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality is very good and the headset is very comfortable to wear, 19 Aug. 2014
Bought this for an office telephone so I didn't always have to hold the handset. The sound quality is very good and the headset is very comfortable to wear.

1970s Patterns - Gift & Creative Paper Books Vol. 54 (Gift wrapping paper book (54))
by Pepin Van Roojen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and would definitely recommend, 1 Aug. 2014
Much larger book than I expected and the quality of the paper is lovely. Great to have in stock if you need a sheet of wrapping paper in a hurry, although the pages seem almost to nice to use! I will be buying more of these pattern books as presents and I'm also going to make some wall art with them. Would make a good present for a crafter, too as they would make good background papers for cardmaking.

Little Hotties - Fragrant Wax Melts - Bomb Cosmetics
Little Hotties - Fragrant Wax Melts - Bomb Cosmetics
Offered by SOURCEGIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best value for money, 1 Aug. 2014
They smell lovely but I agree with other reviews - I think if you buy them in person from a stockist you will get more for your money. I received just over 30 in the box and you could definitely fit more in. The box should be a standard weight so that you know just what you're getting for your money.

Proxima Direct® 36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp Light Gel Curing Nail Dryer with 120 second Timer + 4 x 9W Bulbs and Cuticle Pusher
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 12 July 2012
I'm really pleased with the lamp - I use it with the Sensationail starter kit from boots and Gelish Snow Bunny to do a french manicure and it's absolutely great. I haven't used the timer as I find that one minute is enough and I'm managing to get 3 weeks from my manicure - the gel manicures I used to have at the salon were barely lasting a week! Well worth the money.

That's Me in the Corner: Adventures of an ordinary boy in a celebrity world
That's Me in the Corner: Adventures of an ordinary boy in a celebrity world
by Andrew Collins

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and a chore to read., 2 Sept. 2010
Although Collins' first 2 books made for fabulous reading, were amusing and very entertaining, unfortunately his 3rd book is very disappointing. I struggled to finish it and thought that it was just a self-indulgent journey through his career. My advice is - read 'Where Did It All Go Right' and 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now' but forget 'That's Me In The Corner'.