Profile for C. Marsh > Reviews

Content by C. Marsh

C. Marsh "Cee" (Belfast, N Ireland)

GBOS DARK PURPLE LEATHER WALLET FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI i9190 + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & TOUCH STYLUS PEN
Offered by GB Online Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
wears on the cover where the catch fits

Game of Thrones Keychain - House Stark
Game of Thrones Keychain - House Stark

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and heavy so you know you have your keys ..., 17 Feb. 2015
Bought 3 so far and given 2 away as gifts, nice and heavy so you know you have your keys in your pocket.

BargainUniverse® Purple Faux Leather Case Cover With LED Light For Amazon Kindle 4 4th Generation

2.0 out of 5 stars I searched for a case for a kindle ereader touch ..., 17 Feb. 2015
I searched for a case for a kindle ereader touch but didn't realise there are that many versions and the case doesn't fit, I will keep the order for the light and have found a suitable cover via ebay but i have to wait for that to come now, and the light will scratch my kindle without a suitable cover unfortunatly, be careful choosing your covers if you are new to the world of kindle. I can always sell the cover or give to a friend with a suitable sized device.

ArganOrganics Healing Touch - Psoriasis and Eczema Treatment (100ml)
ArganOrganics Healing Touch - Psoriasis and Eczema Treatment (100ml)
Offered by arganorganics

5.0 out of 5 stars I use nothing else now, 26 May 2013
I tried this on the basis of what I read on reviews, I have been undergoing puva light treatment on my hands after suffering 3 years with psoriasis and steroids, they just made my skin thinner and did nothing to help the condition, I moisturised constantly with emmolients, hand creams & wore gloves most of the time.
I loved card making, knitting & discovered I loved a lot of things I needed my hands for & broke my heart because just looking at a report at work would reduce into a papercut.

Now almost 6 months of treatment and using this product as my only moisturiser my hands are strong again, I am currently packing my house to move out and I don't know how I would have coped if my hands were cracked.

The light treatment sometimes would make my hands itchy in areas that hadnt been affected, this cream even calmed that down also. I will continue to use it and prey it continues business, it should be on prescription!!

The Funky Fresh Juice Book
The Funky Fresh Juice Book
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 8 Mar. 2013
It's a book by Jason Vale the juicemaster, that is all that really needs to be said. I love the pharmacy side of it, everyone looking to lose weight or feel better from what ever is ailing them needs to get this book. Oh and buy a juicer, it won't be a kitchen gadget gathering dust, Jason's recipes are the insurance to a very lovely tasting vegetable juice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching, 8 Mar. 2013
Wore this at a cosplay event, even the cosplayers thought it was great. Quality of garment very good especially the print

Floral Adjustable Dressmakers Dummy (Medium)
Floral Adjustable Dressmakers Dummy (Medium)
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 8 Mar. 2013
Great price, seen dearer, opens out and is easy to adjust, all i need is time to get working on it. The quality is very good too, don't hesitate this is a good buy

SAMSUNG Micro USB Data Cable APCBU10BBE for Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100, Galaxy S3 I9300, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, Wave S8500, Wave 2 S8530, Galaxy Apollo I5801, Galaxy Europa I5500, Galaxy W I8150, Galaxy Nexus I9250, Galaxy Note N7000 I9220, Wave 3 S8600

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 18 Oct. 2012
Ordered this as a replacement for my original Samsung Note cable, after having a new kitten he took it upon himself to chew through it!
This was ordered after 10pm and it came the day after the next day, fast delivery and was welcomed. However the kitten was in my bag again when my back was turned and he chewed through this one too!
So I would say not so kitten proof, no chewing guys! I would only say that these aren't made too long but neither was the original, but I will be buying another replacement come pay day!

Jin - Lost - Series 2 - McFarlane
Jin - Lost - Series 2 - McFarlane
Offered by Hidden Treasures Ireland

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Model, 29 May 2010
Good likeness to character and worthwhile collecters piece as the show ends, good price and quick shipping.

sony ericsson cyber-shot
sony ericsson cyber-shot

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't last a year!, 15 May 2009
I went into a contract with 02 for this phone in December 2007 after extensive read ups on the current available phones for my needs and this ticked all the boxes, then by May of 2008 I was on my 3rd model. My contract is just about to come to an end and today my replacement has yet again died on me. I have no fault with 02 as they have replaced each model and even a new battery when the one i was given was also faulty. The problems I found were Mark 1, the touch screen keys froze giving me no access to the phone menu whatsoever. Marks 2 & 3 just died and would only vibrate on turning on before the lights on the keys just remained lit up.

I have asked 02 not to replace the handset but it looks like thats whats going to happen, however, once contract ends its the last time you will see me with a touch screen phone again, I'm so glad it was contract and not bought.