Profile for nutthatch > Reviews

3.5mm to 3.5mm GOLD AUX JACK CABLE LEAD IPOD AUDIO MP3 1m lead Length - VASI4KO
Offered by zestyle2013
Price: 0.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Rubbish, 17 May 2014
These ARE shipped from ShenZhen in China (despite what it suggests on the Amazon page) - so don't expect a rapid delivery.

They even have the nerve to put your telephone number on the outside of the packaging.

Quality - what you would expect for the price, mine went straight in the bin it just wasn't worth taking it up with the supplier (who ever they are, there named changed three times between placing the order and its receipt

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not Touch with a Barge Pole, 8 May 2014
This board has a ongoing fault that has been recognised by Gigabyte - after several weeks of back and forth e-mails I was given a full refund.

The effect of the issue is destruction of your Hard Drives and subsequent data loss; initially I thought it might be my issue as my "C" drive failed soon after being installed on this new motherboard (I had replaced due to a failure of a aging board but kept my drives as were) so I replaced the drive with a new Seagate Barracuda 2TB this failed after two weeks so I replaced again but by this point I was becoming suspicious so I started to look around the net to see if others were experienced similar problems and low and behold they were; so I contacted Gigabyte (harder than it should be) as by now I was on my third drive (another Barracuda) which despite Gigabyte's suggestions also failed after about a week so this time I got a Toshiba 2TB disk; this started to exhibit the same symptoms so I immediately ditched the board and successfully argued my case with Gigabyte.

The impact was always with my boot drive and was unaffected by moving to different SATA slots (6 Intel and 2 Marvel) other drives (4) did not seem to be affected. So after 4 failures and 4 full system rebuilds I am now using an ASUS board and my 3rd Barracuda with no problems at all.

There is also a further issue, also reported across the net, that the board randomly does not "see" all the hard drives on boot-up which is only solved by having to re-seat cables.

Please don't waste your money on this .........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2014 2:05 PM BST

Long Life Lamp G9 Halogen Energy Saving Light Bulbs Eco bulbs, 28 Watt, Pack of 10
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Failure out of the Pack, 22 Jan 2013
From a pack of 10 I had 3 failures straight from the pack; 4 further bulbs had failed within 2 weeks and the remainder did not last the month out; if I had the where with all I would prosecute under the trade descriptions act. Do not under any circumstances purchase this item. You have been warned.

Crepes
Crepes
by Camille Le Foll

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Crepes (Hardcover)
Extremely poor value for money with only 64 pages in total. Agreed very good layout and high quality product with excellent pictures, but you just need to get more for your pound or dollar. Mine went straight back to Amazon

Tommy - Deluxe Edition
Tommy - Deluxe Edition
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 21.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Lifeless, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Tommy - Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Don't waste your pennies on this.

I do not know what Pete Townsend thought he was doing but in creating the 5.1 surround sound he has taken all the life and vibrancy out of the original.

Music to snore too.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2012 9:40 PM BST