Profile for Sue Denim > Reviews

Brody's Ghost Volume 1
Brody's Ghost Volume 1
by Crilley Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 1 (Paperback)
After finding the brilliant Mark Crilley on YouTube, I decided to buy the Brody's Ghost series. I really enjoyed this one, and I am going to buy the rest. Great stuff!

Xpressions 4 U Pink Car Keyring 'My Keys' Chic & Shabby Wooden Key Ring Her Gifts Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this for a friend who is about to take their driving test, so that they'll have something to put their new car keys on. It's very cute, just the right size to find in a handbag or full pocket, and seems to be really well made. Very pleased, especially for the price (and the free delivery!).

Joy Toy Hobbit Thorin Porcelain Mug
Joy Toy Hobbit Thorin Porcelain Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and nice design, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend who has loved The Hobbit since reading it as child, and I think that they will be very happy with it. The design is really nice, and it seems to be a good, sturdy product. Very happy.

The Power of Five: Oblivion
The Power of Five: Oblivion
by Anthony Horowitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic End to the Series, 22 Nov 2013
I read the first of these books when it came out, since I loved Horowitz books as a young teen, and when I saw that this had been published, I had to buy it. Although I found it difficult to read at first (between the last book and this one, the things I've read have been more adult books, so going back to this style was strange) I really enjoyed it, and am glad that I bought it.

SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow
SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar 2013
It has a lovely glow when turned on in either colour setting (blue or orange) and it is quite sturdy. I love the simplicity of it, and it has worked perfectly fine for me since I have had it (4 days). I keep it in a window which gets sun for most of the day, so it keeps good charge for nighttime. Love it!

A Song of Ice and Fire, 7 Volumes
A Song of Ice and Fire, 7 Volumes
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 5 Mar 2013
Love this series of books! The writing is fabulous and it's a great example of my favourite genre. After borrowing the first book from a friend and loving, I decided to purchase this set, as it also contained a map of Westeros. The map is in great detail and looks fab on my wall. Loving the other books so far, and highly recommend to anyone!

Hagen Vivexotic LX36 NEW Repti-Stax Vivarium Medium - BEECH
Hagen Vivexotic LX36 NEW Repti-Stax Vivarium Medium - BEECH
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Mar 2013
Very sturdy and perfect for my beardie. Purchased when I had only just bought my beardie, and took only a couple of hours to put together and fully kit out. Lasted quite a while and pretty easy to clean out, because of the fact that the glass doors can be fully removed.

Penguin Style Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Part Of AOA CasesTM Range (Black)
Offered by AOA Cases®

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 5 Mar 2013
Bought as a present for a friend, she loves it and lots of people have been asking her where she got it from. Very cute and keeps the phone quite dirt and scratch free too.

Beware of the Tortoise sign
Beware of the Tortoise sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 5 Mar 2013
Bought as a present for a tortoise owner, perfect for hanging on the door of the room where they keep the tortoise. Looks great and is very durable.

KitSound iSplit 3.5mm Headphone Splitter Adapter for iPod / iPad 2, 3, Mini / iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars One didn't work, 5 Mar 2013
I was happy with the sound from one of the headphone splitters, but the other one was tinny, and you could only hear the background music. Sent it back and asked for a refund. The sellers were very quick with their refund though, so that is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3