Profile for Mst Marcus C. Williamson > Reviews

Content by Mst Marcus C. ...

Mst Marcus C. Williamson "Marcus-W" (UK)

Moshi PalmGuard 15-Inch Unibody with Trackpad Protector (99MO012206)
Moshi PalmGuard 15-Inch Unibody with Trackpad Protector (99MO012206)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 1 May 2012
Exactly as described, part of the premium line accessories for MacBook pros, they may cost alot but it's worth it's weight in terms of longevity quality and ease of application. I reccomend moshi products anyday.

Harbinger Wistwrap Training Grip Gloves - L, Black
Harbinger Wistwrap Training Grip Gloves - L, Black
Offered by Special-Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal gloves, 1 May 2012
These things are like German tanks for your hands, they offer very good support padding and abrasion protection. I seem to destroy the average mortal glove in half a year but these are still going strong not a single thread has come loose with deadlifts galore xD !

Best glove ever hands down! I really reccomend if your a keen lifter tired of pathetic gloves failing on you.

clear Unibody See Through for 15-inch MacBook -Clear Hard Cover Case For the new 2010 and 2011 15.4 MacBook Pro aluminium+free screen protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 1 May 2012
Items were as described, very good price for what you get, I contacted the seller as I had broken part of the clip on the first case due to forcing :p The seller very happily sent me another free of charge!!! Fantastic support ! I now have my screen protector and case on my laptop, it looks the part. Very pleased!

Just a note the screen protector is very hard to apply as the screen is so large and electro static forces cover it in dust :/ so be patient and carefully apply and keep gently forcing bubble to the edges until you are happy as I have done.

Fast shipping good product I highly reccomend for the price!

Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1333Mhz PC3 10600 8 GB Laptop Memory- (Not for Mac)
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit, 19 Mar 2012
I dont normally push the boundaries and buy something unknown, especially a computer component for a very expensive machine! This memory was perfect :D exactly as described, with fast shipping (even to me in spain), sufficient packaging, and most of all the ram was 'technically' good. For those who find this of use: I was running many large applications Photoshop, Garageband ect, and on a circumstance was looking at 200,000 page-ins to 0 page outs!!! absolutely amazing, with my previous ram giving me 130,000 to about 14,000 so a HUGE improvement. My MBP fully recognised the memory and it took 20 seconds to install (be careful when installing it though) so if you considering whether or not, i guarantee you its worth the money every pound will be well spent!!

Thankyou komputerbay for a brillant product, i will buy again from you for sure :D

Guide to Analysis (Mathematical Guides)
Guide to Analysis (Mathematical Guides)
by Mary Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 8 May 2011
Helpful book, but lacks extensive examples and sometimes is hard to follow, but would reccomend. Fast shipping, good seller.