Profile for R. Bell > Reviews

Content by R. Bell

R. Bell (Goole, Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom
by Susan Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars once you really fall in love with Disney World Florida you find you want to ..., 10 July 2015
I had a little wait for this book...but it was worth it! A must for any Disney lover, once you really fall in love with Disney World Florida you find you want to learn more about the happiest place on earth. Pleased to say that this book does that without spoiling any magic. So nice to the 'imagineers' get their mentions and I know next visit I will be looking at everything in a different light! Thanks Susan youve made Disney even more special.

Amazon Video
Amazon Video

5.0 out of 5 stars This works fine for me, 5 May 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
I have installed this on a samsung galaxy note 4 in the uk and it all seems to work fine for me

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item, 20 April 2012
After reading the reviews myself my husband and I decided on this one after having a huge coleman airbed which seemed to take over the tent! I wont lie, I had a bit of a wrestling match to fold it back up but it is very warm, comfortable and even fitted my 2 year old between us with much room (and my husband is 6ft2). The little bit of inflatable does make it feel more like a 'bed'.

Powco Toys 1:18 Scale Friction-Powered Ford Mondeo British Police Plastic Model Car

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but a bit Plasticky, 20 April 2012
This may seem like a strange comment as it is made from plastic. Doesnt seem to be durable as a toy, good size though and you can put toys in it to ride but my son has lost interest quick and it is on the toy box now.

Krazy Train Monster Jam Hot Wheels Monster Truck with Topps Trading Card
Krazy Train Monster Jam Hot Wheels Monster Truck with Topps Trading Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacky Rubbish with Overpriced Postage, 20 April 2012
My son of age 5 now asked for a monster truck for his birthday. I bought this along with some other items and the postage was a total rip off. The product is tacky and small and feels unsturdy.

Microfibre Store Medium Doggy Bag, Brown
Microfibre Store Medium Doggy Bag, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ITEM IN WINTER, 20 April 2012
We have one of these and it has been really useful to dry the dog with in the winter. She likes it do much she sits in it long after having been dried!

The Contented Baby with Toddler Book
The Contented Baby with Toddler Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book-A Real Help, 30 Jun. 2009
I am pregnant with my second child and have been worried about how I will cope with two. I followed the contented baby book routines with my first child and he is now a confident young toddler who eats and sleeps well. However, a new baby is a challenge for all of us. The book covers the pregnancy, getting enough rest and looking after yourself and suggests how to involve your toddler in the process at the right time. Age gaps, potty training, napping in the day, overcoming the milestones in a toddlers life are also explained in detail. For me the ideas of keeping the toddler entertained whilst you are trying to breastfeed a baby were fantastic. I have stocked up on jigsaws and sticker books. I also sighed relief to read the fantastic bath and bed routines as it is a diffcult time of the day with just my son let alone a small baby needing attention too. Like many of Gina Ford's books, the routines are suggested in a clear and concise format-easy to follow and detail the ages of the baby 2-4 weeks, 3-4 months e.t.c On reaching the end of the book I was even pleased to see that there were suggested menus for both baby and toddler for after the weaning process-this book will be by my side for the next few months I think. It has arrived just in time.

Going on a Picnic: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Touch & Feel Book)
Going on a Picnic: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Touch & Feel Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great book for Babies-Enjoyable, 17 July 2007
We like this one, it goes through the stages of getting ready for a picnic (something children adore anyway!) and Ella and Tom getting coats and hats, fruit and food and spoons too. A lift the flap book which is ideal for older babies. It is clear and brightly illustrated...and very sweet.

Let's Play: A Touch and Feel Book (Touch & Feel Book)
Let's Play: A Touch and Feel Book (Touch & Feel Book)
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bright Illustrations-Great for a small baby, 17 July 2007
This is another lovely touchy feely book from Gina Ford. Very colourful and the pictures are quite large and clear so it is great for a small baby as well as an older baby. A nice story from the Ella and Tom series. A good baby book.

On the Farm: A Touch and Feel Book (Touch & Feel Book)
On the Farm: A Touch and Feel Book (Touch & Feel Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Babys Favourite, 17 July 2007
This touchy feely book is so sweet! My little boy is very little (4 months) but he enjoys this book with the sheep, piggies and the very soft rabbit! It is equally as good as other touchy feely books but makes a change from them as it also has a story to follow. A lovely bright book for a baby.

Page: 1 | 2