Profile for L. A. Northgraves > Reviews

Content by L. A. Northgraves

L. A. Northgraves "Little Lyn" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Clash of the Titans, 9 Sep 2010
I received this DVD very promptly and it arrived well packaged.

I am a little disappointed with this DVD. In comparison with the original, I felt the Sam Worthington portrayed no emotion/charisma to the part of Perseus, in fact it was like watching Phil Mitchell running around in gladiator type costumes. He didn't fall in love with Andromeda, ~ a major part of this story, and the very reason he wanted to save Argos from it's fate. Having said that, the special effects were really good, especially Medussa and the Titan. If you want a love story with a happy ending amidst all the action, then this is not the DVD for you. Sam doesn't really show much affection at all, although he does fall for the woman who was sent to watch over him, not convincingly though. No I'm afraid I didn't really enjoy this, give me the original anyday!

Crystal Angels
Crystal Angels
Price: 15.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: Crystal Angels (Audio CD)
I couldn't wait for this CD to arrive, and as always LLewellyn didn't let me down. I can drift away into a meditation as soon as I put this CD on. I recommend it for therapies and relaxation. I love LLewellyn's music !!!

Health Workbooks - The Colour Therapy Workbook: A Guide to the Use of Colour for Health and Healing
by Theo Gimbel

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some useful info, 24 Feb 2010
I was doing a colour therapy course when I purchased this book. Although it was okay, it didn't have a lot of the information I was looking for. It's okay to keep for reference though .

Discover the Magic of Colour
Discover the Magic of Colour
by Lilian Verner Bonds

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 24 Feb 2010
I knew this book was second hand and that was reflected in the price, but I was really disappointed at the condition in which it arrived. I didn't really find this book helpful at all.

Soccer AM - Dream Team [DVD]
Soccer AM - Dream Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Chamberlain
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrissy Pressie, 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: Soccer AM - Dream Team [DVD] (DVD)
Christmas present for my nephew - he loves it. Arrived on time and well packaged

JUICY LUCY "HUG ON A MUG" MUG & COASTER GIFT SET IN COORDINATING PRESENTATION BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 24 Feb 2010
My friend bought this mug for me initially, but whilst in the dishwasher it got smashed accidentally. I had to replace it so as my friend wouldn't be upset. It came within the time scale suggested and was securely wrapped - phew!!!

Hot Stone Massage: The Essential Guide to Hot Stone and Aromatherapy Massage
Hot Stone Massage: The Essential Guide to Hot Stone and Aromatherapy Massage
by Alison Trulock

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loved it, 24 Feb 2010
I bought it for my friend just as she was starting her hot stones therapy course. She found it invaluable and says it's now her bible. Arrived on time and well packaged x

Midsomer Murders : The Summer Collection [DVD]
Midsomer Murders : The Summer Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Nettles

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 Feb 2010
I bought this set for my elderly aunt to get her into the new DVD technology. She was really pleased with the set and has asked me to order more for her. It arrived on time and well packaged xx

Surf Style Coco Wood Bead, Hematite & Cord Bracelet - D
Surf Style Coco Wood Bead, Hematite & Cord Bracelet - D

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 24 Feb 2010
My friend was pleased with this bracelet, it arrived on time and well packaged. x

Mens Womens Surf Surfer Style Coco Wood Bead & Hematite Bracelet - D
Mens Womens Surf Surfer Style Coco Wood Bead & Hematite Bracelet - D

4.0 out of 5 stars My friend liked it, 24 Feb 2010
I bought this bracelet for my friend, and as it was very 'different' she really liked it. It arrived in the time stated and secure.

Page: 1 | 2