Profile for L. A. Northgraves > Reviews

Content by L. A. Northgraves

L. A. Northgraves "Little Lyn" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bulgari BLV Woman 40ml EDP Spray
Bulgari BLV Woman 40ml EDP Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Impressed!, 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: Bulgari BLV Woman 40ml EDP Spray
I had been looking for this perfume for a while after a colleague at work was wearing it. It was difficult in the normal shops because it's not new. Anyway I found it on Amazon, the prize was amazing, and better than I had seen it anywhere else. I got a much larger bottle than I had seen before. The perfume hasn't let me down, whenever I wear it people comment, so I have no hesitation in telling them where I got it from. I know three others so far who are really pleased with it after buying for the same company, I will definitely order from this company again and again. The perfume arrived well wrapped up and secure. I am well impressed!

Seriously Good! Gluten-free Cooking: In Association with Coeliac UK
Seriously Good! Gluten-free Cooking: In Association with Coeliac UK
by Phil Vickery
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Dec 2009
I bought this book for my friend who has a severe gluten intolerance, it is full of interesting recipies she didn't think she could have anymore, she's thrilled with the book, and that makes me happy x

An Angel in Your Pocket
An Angel in Your Pocket
by Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Price: 4.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels, 14 Feb 2009
I love this small pocket size book. It's full of information - one of the best buys ever for those of us who are lucky enough to connect with our Angels. Money well spent!!

Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body
Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body
Price: 4.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and relazing, 14 Feb 2009
I am a Reiki Master, and Reflexologist, therefore have a number of relaxation CD's. I purchased this one for my friend who works in the same field and she is really thrilled with it. You just relax ang go with the music.

Page: 1 | 2