Profile for Ilovetea11 > Reviews

Content by Ilovetea11

Ilovetea11

OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (PC DVD)
OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Most realistic bus simulator to date!, 20 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I would definitely recommend This if you like Bus Simulators or are a general Bus Enthusiast, once you get past the German place names (took me less than a day to learn them all!) This really is a first class simulator. I was a little worried when I ordered this that my computer (Compaq Presario SG3110-UK if you want to look up the spec) might not be good enough for the game to work, and as I only ave 2GB Ram I was really worried about lagging, but the game runs fine on my PC! The only issue I had was when I first installed it, I kept getting an error when I tried to start it up saying I was missing a .dll file, so I just downloaded the file from the net, put it in the appropriatte folder (system32), and set the game to automatically run as administrator and it now works fine! I haven't known anyone else have this issue so please don't be put off by it as even if it happens to you, its Easily fixed and worth every second of time! I would definately say to anyone who is thinking about buying a bus sim, Pay the extra and get this as it is 10 times better than the others on the market!