Profile for CB > Reviews

Content by CB

CB "CB" (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Cavendish Banana 200 g (Pack of 4)
Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Cavendish Banana 200 g (Pack of 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an exemplary of the brands quality..won't be buying again, 4 Mar. 2014
I love the brand but this product is just not good, the banana pieces are very old, and have a weird texture. I've had many other dried banana brands and they are nothing like this.... Im not sure if it is because this one was bad or if this is just older (it came with a very short validity date period - 3months).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 29, 2016 5:34 PM GMT

Grace Coconut Water Tetra Pak 1 Litre (12 Pack)
Grace Coconut Water Tetra Pak 1 Litre (12 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 4 Mar. 2014
Yes it may be cheap, but it tastes very artificial, it has weird bits of something floating in the liquid, and if you heat it as in for cooking, it becomes altered. This product is not good, and even though it is cheap, it ends up being a waste of money. Please buy some other brand if you're looking for decent coconut water. I would not buy this again, nor would I recommend this to anyone.

Ecos Beverages 100 Percent Pure Tender Coconut Water (12 Pack)
Ecos Beverages 100 Percent Pure Tender Coconut Water (12 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know coconut water could also taste like this!, 5 Feb. 2014
I used to buy CHI brand from amazon all the time, yet since the last time I did the batch wasn't good, I decided to try another brand.
I am surprised to discover this brand, sells cheaper (at the moment I am writing this), and the coconut water is 100% pure according to the brand. It tastes different from what I was used to. Much sweeter!! This is water from mature (or ripe) coconuts. It really doesn't taste at all like the younger ones. It's not better, just different. Much sweeter, and as one reviewer mentioned, tastes like the sweet milk you're left with after the cereal (say your were eating corn flakes or something like it) you were eating with it is gone, that milk is sweet... similar to this taste.
I wouldn't substitute one for the other, I still like the young coconut water, this is a slightly different drink, enjoyable and nutritious, but different.
As for the package, I like it better than most, doesn't overpour, and the packs are room-saving taller 1Liter packs.
This a product is a pleasant surprise, I am not sure if real mature coconuts' water tastes like this since I haven't ever had it directly from the fruit (only young coconut water).
In any case, this is a 5 star quality product, for a good price - if you're into the taste of mature coconuts that is. Which some people might not be.

I also want to point out that if you want a drink for your workout, this might be a bit too sweet a taste (even though it has the same calories). The advantage is that it has way more protein than young coconuts' water.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

Lurch 10302 Johann Lafer Spiral Cutter
Lurch 10302 Johann Lafer Spiral Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes great vegetable pasta noodles, 7 Nov. 2013
So useful, such beautiful color on this model, could have a better engineering since it's not very steady or easy to swirl it and pressure at the same time, but the result is great vegetable pasta noodles, so it's worth it!

Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Medjool Dates 180 g (Pack of 4)
Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Medjool Dates 180 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by knowledgeandwisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet, creamy, soft, fresh... it's absolutely delicious!!!! Perfect healthy indulgence., 7 Nov. 2013
Oh SO SO GOOD! I was surprised! I had had medjool dates many times before, but never did they come so well packed and were so soft! There are really close to fresh dates texture, very very soft, you can tell they're fresh! And the fact that you get 4 separate bags, makes it even better since you keep the one you're using open while the others are still sealed, keeping the freshness! I love them! So sweet, creamy, delicious! Perfect healthy indulgence!

Nuun Active Hydration Tablets - Grape
Nuun Active Hydration Tablets - Grape

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, but too expensive for the amount you get., 7 Nov. 2013
Great taste, and awesome hydration, I love these tablets, no sugar, just electrolytes! Wish they were cheaper though because they run out super fast.

Quality Branded Prem-I-Air Mini Ultrasonic Humidifier Ideal For Bedrooms - Living Rooms - Childrens & Babies Rooms
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fragile product, 7 Nov. 2013
It's fragile... a touch on it and the top part tends to fly off! It fell down and broke the plastic after 2 days of usage. Also, doesn't seem to be well made since water gets into the same place where you insert the pluging cord. It's cheap and does moisturize the air, but it won't last long and can be dangerous, be careful with it!

HoMedics SP10H Shiatsu Cushion with Heat
HoMedics SP10H Shiatsu Cushion with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars strong massage! Works perfectly!, 7 Nov. 2013
I used to spend so much money at the chiropractor every couple months, to treat neck and upper back tension, not anymore! This pillow is like having someone there to do the job when you need it most. The massage can be strong and deep, you'll get sore the next day, and two days after you feel completely renewed. Really good product.

Opal Moisturising Gloves Cotton & Elastane
Opal Moisturising Gloves Cotton & Elastane
Offered by RockOfAges

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, but be careful - they shrink in the washer!, 7 Nov. 2013
I love these! I bought because it also said it could be machine washed... which might be true, but they have shrunk... I washed them 3 times already (unknowingly), and now they're so tight I have to take them off in the middle of the night. They're perfect if you only handwash them I guess, so just be gentle with them! They are overall a great pair of gloves, very soft and cozy. And my hands have never looked better in the winter.

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 7 Nov. 2013
Great sound, beautiful, clean design, great cords that are resistant to tangle, and even fold-able so it occupies less volume when you're not using them. I love these, and for this price? It is marvelous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5