ARRAY(0xf82b9e4)

Constance Carroll Lip Shiner Lipgloss Clear 25
Constance Carroll Lip Shiner Lipgloss Clear 25
Offered by LittleBigCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Mar 2014
It is lovely gloss and condition for lips. Being colourless, it can be used with any colour lipstick. Blended it will give you endless choice of different shades to suit all occasions. Arrived quickly too. It did not dry my lips like Estée Lauder.

BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - blue leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)
BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - blue leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not recomending this product., 27 Feb 2014
I had bag like that. After 6 weeks of light use it was falling apart. Leather quality and finishing are exeeptionally poor.

BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - black leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)
BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - black leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)
Offered by Jive24 - bags & accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy from this seller again., 27 Dec 2013
It is very poor quality bag. After only 6 weeks of going to office and back (during 8 hours at work it was in the cupboard untouched) surface of all the protruding parts (edges of the straps, pockets, external angles of the bottom panel, even some of the flat areas like internal hemline and little bit where bag touches the body when carried on the shoulder) disappeared, as if it was sanded out. Internal seam also split open in one place. I had to return it back. This seller is seriously deluded about quality of his products. I appreciate very much customer service from Amazon and the way the matter was resolved. Thank you Amazon.

Heidi Oversize Patent Leather Style Clutch Bag Black
Heidi Oversize Patent Leather Style Clutch Bag Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don/t buy from this seller, 27 Dec 2013
This item should have been returned for the full refund, for it is really does not look like new. All over the patented surface was scratches and dents; I am convinced that item was used, because scratches were even under the front panel that covers the surface under. I had to use the bag because it was purchased for wedding and there were no time left to look for something else. I will never buy from this seller, neither recommend them to anyone.

Fräulein3°8 25 Pro Sable Makeup Brush Set w/Silver Case
Fräulein3°8 25 Pro Sable Makeup Brush Set w/Silver Case
Offered by Wunderbarwahl

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, 30 Nov 2013
I was expecting Sable Brushes, i.e. made of sable fur. Which should be extremely soft and perfect for make up application. Unfortunately just few made of natural material of unknown origin. The rest are manmade. One brush is missing. I kept it just because I am fed up of returning goods to Amazon.

BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - berry leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)
BACCINI boho handbag SEADY - hobo bag - berry leather (16 x 13.6 x 8 in)
Offered by Jive24 - bags & accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 1 Oct 2013
I bought this bag in black. On the second day of use, the edges already start to peel off. After two weeks, it's getting more and more noticeable. I paid for the bag about £70. Seller must be seriously deluded about the quality if his goods to increase the price to £89. I will never buy this Brand again.

WRANGLER Tina Boot Cut Women's Jeans Night Frost W26XL32
WRANGLER Tina Boot Cut Women's Jeans Night Frost W26XL32

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 18 Sep 2013
I cannot believe that WRANGLER selling product of such a poor quality. I will definitely go to the store now instead, so I will be able to see what I am buying.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not practical., 15 Sep 2013
I bought this bag a while ago. Love the look of it. However, getting in in this bag is such a discomfort. The metal buckle easily comes off. Always have to be cautious not to lose it.

L-Rods: Secrets of Energy Dowsing
L-Rods: Secrets of Energy Dowsing

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 24 Aug 2013
I am seriously considering returning this book, to be more precise a booklet. It should never been described as a book. The information is so limited, 56 4"x4 ¼" pages, one third of which half empty, I feel conned.

Violett - Weekend Bag (black dot)
Violett - Weekend Bag (black dot)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, 29 July 2013
Very cheap looking and poor quality product made of material as cheap looking and as poor in quality. Delivery - £7.99 and cost of return £ 12 was never refunded. No, the item is not faulty; it is just not worse keeping. Will I ever buy from this seller again? I don’t think so.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3