Profile for Gary Randall > Reviews

Gary Randall

The Neighbour
The Neighbour

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Neighbour (Kindle Edition)
A good read but it felt hurried

2 x CROMPTON F8W35 T5 8 WATT 12" FLUORESCENT TUBE IN WHITE 35
2 x CROMPTON F8W35 T5 8 WATT 12" FLUORESCENT TUBE IN WHITE 35
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest on the market, 15 Oct. 2013
A genuine money saver, exactly as described and delivered as promised.
I will definitely do business with Crompton Lamps again and will recommend them to everyone I know

Delicate Sound Of Thunder
Delicate Sound Of Thunder
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible album, 10 April 2013
I am a massive fan and just love this album to bits. It was the first time I heard the extended version of "Comfortably Numb" a truly awesome guitar piece played by David Gilmore which still tingles the back of my neck.

Windy
Windy

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Windy (MP3 Download)
I bought this as a present for my partners father. It wasn't till I played it that I realised it was the theme tune to the nightly "Today" program that was shown on ITV or Thames as it used to be known.. Oh happy memories.. when TV was worth watching

All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Timothy
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy memories, 10 April 2013
What a fabulous collection.
All the series in one box I am in heaven. The presentation packaging is top class and worth every penny.
Delivery was spot on, Thank you amazon you are truly Amazing.

The Complete James Herriot
The Complete James Herriot
by James Herriot

4.0 out of 5 stars A good collection a great price, 10 April 2013
I am very happy with the quality of this collection, I was concerned that it seemed a bit cheap but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived.

Olympus VN-713PC Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory, WMA/MP3, Black
Olympus VN-713PC Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory, WMA/MP3, Black
Offered by Escador

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus voice recorder excellent aid for my meetings, 10 April 2013
I bought this to save my aching hand when writing minutes to long winded meetings. I can now type up the meetings at a later date.
This really is so easy to use and the voice pick up is outstanding. I have not used any extension mikes or attachments, just the built in stuff. this fits easily into my shirt pocket with no loss of quality. I was worried that I might have a problem with sound levelling but this recorder seems to sort it all out for me.
I do intend to try the phone attachment to record calls but have not yet tried.
I would strongly recommend this product

Double Barrel
Double Barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Barrel A real blast from the past, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Double Barrel (MP3 Download)
This was the first album I ever bought and it cost me 10/6d.... that is ten shillings and six pence... in todays money 52 and 1/2 pence.
That was brand new, I played it on my mono record player every day about 100 times a day and drove my family crazy, when I found it on Amazon available on download I could not believe it. I have burned it to CD and now play it in stereo in my car.
It is still totally mind blowing. Dave and Ansel Colins produced a timeless masterpiece. It was brilliant then and it is still brilliant today. I would recommend this very highly to every one no matter what your preference in music.
Have a listen, it is worth it.

The Shipkiller
The Shipkiller
by Justin Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shipkiller by Justin Scott, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Shipkiller (Paperback)
I first read this book when it was originally released and loved it. The discriptive narrative holds the reader spellbound.
I read the book a few times and unfortunately lost my copy. I couldn't believe my luck, finding it on Amazon. It is second hand but looks like its almost new. I have started to read it again and am at once lost in Peter Hardings world.
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a truely riveting thriller