Profile for Tez Potter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Scantlington Crown: An Inspector Arlington Mystery
The Scantlington Crown: An Inspector Arlington Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting mystery....(WHODUNWHAT?), 9 May 2015
I really like the way Tony develops the characters in his books, I hope to see more of Inspector Arlington solving crimes, he has a certain uniqueness to his style of detection. Having now read four of Tony's books, all different 'genres' I am impressed with his versatility. He is a author who I for one will be watching with interest. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to others to read. Fairly priced, it won't break the bank! And I don't believe that you will be disappointed with what I understand was his first published effort.

Life's Testimony in Poetry
Life's Testimony in Poetry

4.0 out of 5 stars Life's Testimony in Poetry by James Kaymore Jnr, 3 Nov. 2013
I really liked this book. Having spoken to the author, I appreciate that this is an autobiographic rendering of how finding Jesus has affected this man's life for the better. It expresses 'warts and all the pain that James experienced in the earlier part of his life. He effectively recounts some of the terrible things that no child should be subjected to. I have no hesitation in recommending this volume of James's work to all.

Neudorff 450g Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer
Neudorff 450g Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer
Offered by deals-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Neudorff Sluggo & Snail Killer, 12 Sept. 2013
This is a very good product for the purpose I required it for. Have a Labrador and we are inundated with slugs & Snails and we were concerned about Lungworm. This product decomposes quickly so do not hang about in the garden but the snails & slugs eat the pellets and go away and die.

Erotique 3
Erotique 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Erotique 3 - Carolyn Foulkes, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Erotique 3 (Kindle Edition)
Where does one start in reviewing this masterpiece of Erotica? The varied styles of the contributors are a pleasure to experience, and Carolyn's 'Escape ' is a very clever vehicle for her story. Enjoyed the whole book, and have no hesitation recommending this to other readers. In fact I wholeheartedly say that readers of any genre should read this volume. Available on Kindle.

Taken
Taken

4.0 out of 5 stars Taken -Debra Lee, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Taken (Kindle Edition)
This is a well-written story, that draws the reader in with it's twists and turns, false leads etc. It is well-crafted, and I for one will be reading any future efforts by this authoress. Brilliant and I recommend it to others. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Ex-Pro Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera USB Cable Lead
Ex-Pro Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera USB Cable Lead
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera USB cable, 29 Aug. 2013
This is another item that I purchased for using with my camera for downloading pictures taken on it to my computer. Again I can only say that it is functional for the purpose I require

My Dark Disease
My Dark Disease

4.0 out of 5 stars My Dark Disease - Max Hardy, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: My Dark Disease (Kindle Edition)
It has taken me some time to get into this book, having read some of Max's entries on Facebook I was tempted to learn more. I am still pontificating over it. I do however recommend it to readers of modern day poetic content.

PANASONIC LUMIX DIGITAL CAMERA SHORT MAINS LEAD. ORIGINAL PRODUCT. FOR DMC-TZ10, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TZ18, DMC-FS10, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FS10, DMC-FS16, DMC-FS18, DMC-FS35, DMC-FS37, DMC-S3, DMC-S1, DMC-FP1, DMC-FP2, DMC-FT10, DMC-FT3, DMC-FT4 and all Mains adaptor with Fig -8 connections.
Offered by magicdiscounts

3.0 out of 5 stars Mains Lead Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera, 29 Aug. 2013
The lead is as I required for a replacement to my camera's battery recharging requirements. Whilst it is functional, I can but say that it serves the need for which I bought it. I'm finding it hard to get too excited over it.

Five Year Old Death
Five Year Old Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathsheba's Newest Masterpiece, 29 Aug. 2013
Simply and straightforwardly a very soulful piece of writing, Bathsheba's literary style draws the reader into close contact with her emotions personal experience. I recommend this book to other readers wholeheartedly. Looking forward to reading more of her works.

Mains Battery Charger for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7, DMC-FZ8, DMC-FZ18, DMC-FZ28, DMC-FZ30, DMC-FZ38 and DMC-FZ50 Digital Cameras - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix Camera, 12 Aug. 2013
This item is great! Very fast charging rate, allows for the camera to be virtually useable at all times. One of my better buys.

Page: 1 | 2