Profile for SanDan > Reviews

SanDan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet
AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet

1.0 out of 5 stars I think it makes sense to spend a few quid more to grab a good quality., 26 Nov. 2015
Normally, I don't post. I bought this for an irregular use. I may have used it just a few times in the last two years. It does not work anymore. Some of the pins fell off from dvi side of the cable. I think it makes sense to spend a few quid more to grab a good quality.

LG Harris 13190 Platinum Brush Set (Pack of 5)
LG Harris 13190 Platinum Brush Set (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
Amazed at the price and the quality. A fine set for a good price.

New 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil 100ml - Cold Pressed Premium Quality Cosmetic Moroccan Oil for Face, Skin, Hair, Nails - Non-greasy, Fast Absorbing - all In one treatment for anti-ageing, anti-wrinkles, acne, scars, stretch marks, cuticle, split ends, frizzy hair, dry scalp, dandruff and more - Ecocert certified
Offered by Al Hoor

Anker 4.8A / 24W 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the other one, 1 Nov. 2015
Update on 26 Nov 15

4 star for this:

I was surprised to see an email from the CS, which I never thought would be so good. They read my original comment and straightaway offered a free replacement. They could have just ignored my comment as I never contacted them for a replacement. I received the replacement and it worked straightway on our Mini. It has two chargers and both of them may be used to charge smartphones or a combo of smartphone and satnav.

Strangely, it does not work on our BMW, which has two cigar lighter charges. It does not work on both of them. Perhaps, it was not designed to work on bmw or bmw does not allow these type of chargers. The car however has a USB, which I use for charging iPhones.

I took a star away, given the issue with Bmw. I will investigate and post further updates.

--------
Original comment: 1 star

This didn't work either. I hardly use this but every time I try using it, it won't charge. Like the other one, I chucked it than returning it for a refund. I won't buy another charger for my iPhones and IPad.

Veetop 4.8A,24W (2.4A + 2.4A) Dual USB High Speed Smart Car Charger 2 port - Charge 2 Devices Simultaneously - iPhones,iPads,iPod, Samsung, Huawei, Smartphones, Garmin Sat Nav, TomTom GPS, MP3,Digital Camera, Bluetooth Speaker (Black/Grey)
Offered by Veetop

1.0 out of 5 stars What a total waste of money, 1 Nov. 2015
I will give zero if I could. It never worked. What a total waste of money. I wish I returned it.

Music Angel Friendz Speaker Twin Pack Bundle for iPhone/iPad/iPod/Mp3/Laptop/Smartphone - Blue/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought this tiny speakers would be so good. It is very good and a great value ..., 1 Nov. 2015
I never thought this tiny speakers would be so good. It is very good and a great value for money.

CiT USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Black
CiT USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a decent pack, 6 Feb. 2014
You get what you pay for. It is a fairly an average key board and a mice intended for a few hours of usage a day. If you want an excellent keyboard and a mice for a regular to heavy use with gaming inclusive, you know where to look for!

Adjustable Office Chair High Back PU Leather Padded Recliner Armrests Tilt 360 Degree Swivel Rocker Computer Desk Chair

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 6 Feb. 2014
It is a good value for money. The chair is comfortable and is fine as long as it is not intended for a heavy use. It is not a luxury chair, in my personal opinion. But, it is still extremely good, considering the price. We purchased it for our daughter. I would recommend this to my friends and may even consider buying one for ourselves, if we need another one.

Options, Futures and Other Derivatives
Options, Futures and Other Derivatives
by John Hull

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books in the market, 6 Feb. 2014
Book: Excellent, 5 stars
Packing and Cover: 2 stars

I have worked through the book previously. I therefore knew the content and quality. It is an excellent book. The treatment of derivatives are appropriate. Personally, I thought there isn't a great deal of mathematical treatment, which may help the readers, who are not mathematically extensively inclined.

Packing and covers: I should have opened the packing, in time, to check for any damages. It was too late to return and seek a replacement as the back cover and binding sides of the book are damaged and torn. It is not a big deal, though I would have still loved a replacement. I would expect the seller/amazon to exercise care while packing and sending paperback books. Perhaps, amazon/sellers may want to consider entertaining replacement requests for an extended period of time.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013-2016) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SAMAR MOBILES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Feb. 2014
Well. It is a screen protector, which does the job well. Fitting it pretty easy, comfortable and free of air bubbles. I dropped one on the floor (after removing the thin inside film). It was my fault and went straight to the bin. A six pack is pretty good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3