Profile for Mr. Anthony R. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Anthony R....

Mr. Anthony R. Williams "ross" (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
GMYLE(R) 4 in 1 Robin Egg Blue Turquoise Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - with Robin Egg Blue Turquoise Soft Sleeve Bag and Silicon Keyboard Protector - 13 inches Clear LCD Screen Protector - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display)
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Jan. 2014
Great product made for a perfect Christmas present. Solid good quality material and excellent service. Not to mention a great price too. Thank you very much!!

Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Words can't describe, 20 Mar. 2013
I've loved Tomb Raider from the very beginning. Wouldn't call myself a huge gaming fan or even a big gamer, but there has always been room for Lara Croft in my life. When I first saw the trailer for this I was very excited, but never thought it would actually be as good as this game is. The controls firstly are much better than any other Tomb Raider game I've played. Once you ease into the game the controls are second nature and it is easy to get around/climb, etc. Combat is made easy yet challenging at the same time. Played at 'Normal' difficulty, enemies put up a decent fight and you really have to put yourself in the game if you want Lara to survive. Survival Instincts help a lot, but the best part of the game is taking your time, finding cover & picking your enemies off one by one with headshots using the bow & arrow. Cut scenes are intense and the story is easy to follow & well developed throughout. Sometimes though, it seems like Lara is getting over things too quickly. Yes, she has to survive on this island but she is supposed to be a normal girl (not yet a tomb raider) and it seems like some of the things she goes through at the beginning of this game just don't faze her enough. Still, her character is strong and very lifelike and you really feel for her in dark and emotional times.

Buy this game and enjoy it. it is by far the best Tomb Raider I have ever played & I can't wait for the next instalment.

Slendertone Unisex Flex Abs3  Ab Toning Belt
Slendertone Unisex Flex Abs3 Ab Toning Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars This is FAB., 20 Mar. 2013
I have been using Slendertone for about 3-4 weeks now and I can already see results. I am using it in conjunction with a strict diet and exercise regime, however, so don't expect to sit on the sofa eating cake while using Slendertone and see results! It is a bit tricky to understand at first but if you read the manual you can't go far wrong. It feels really strange to begin with, but once you get used to it you'll be upping the level to 30+ and feeling the burn!! I tend to use this on my non-gym days, when I need recovery but still want my abs to get a workout. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to tone up.

Supergets® Apple Iphone 5 Premium White Wallet PU Leather Flip Case, Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price!, 20 Mar. 2013
Very cheaply made, but it works a treat. I use this when I go to the gym & need my phone protected in case I drop it and somewhere to keep my gym identity card as well. Doesn't look fantastic but for this price what do you expect! Recommended for someone who doesn't need a flash, shiny well-made product but DOES want protection and convenience all in one :)

WHITE IPHONE 5 RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE
WHITE IPHONE 5 RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE
Offered by Qflying

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 20 Mar. 2013
I literally cannot use this product because it simply is too big for the iPhone 5. Not sure how that is possible if the manufacturer is using correct dimensions but it just falls off my phone. Awful product.

New Balance MRT1303 Men's Long Sleeve Half Zip - Black, Small
New Balance MRT1303 Men's Long Sleeve Half Zip - Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but, 20 Mar. 2013
My only problem with this is the lack of storage. It does have a pocket for a (very small) phone but isn't big enough for most smartphones. So I now need to invest in a little ipod. Other than that it is a great fit & keeps my fingers warm on cold morning runs!

New Balance Men's GO 2 tight (MRP2353) - Hi Viz Yellow, Small
New Balance Men's GO 2 tight (MRP2353) - Hi Viz Yellow, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 20 Mar. 2013
After using these for running I feel I can go for much longer. perfect fit & nice style means I feel confident & comfortable when going for a run!

Bastille: Live At Koko
Bastille: Live At Koko

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 20 Mar. 2013
Bastlle are a fantastic band & this is a great freebie that displays their live presence and energy. Definitely worth downloading if you're a fan!

The Bent Brief
The Bent Brief
by Julian Ruck

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Page Turner, 3 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Bent Brief (Paperback)
The Bent Brief is a refreshingly realistic novel about a Lawyer named Edwin Hillyard who ends up accidentally killing his wife when he finds her in bed with another woman.

The story is very cleverly written with plenty of exciting twists and turns that really do surprise the reader. What carried the book for me was the humour. The author puts the reader right in the middle of the lead character's situations and you can really understand his frustration, anger and cynicism at key points in the novel. For example, Edwin's constant struggle to understand his wife's mind is very amusing, and the situations that occur as a result are hilarious.

The story comes to a head with a dramatic trial, and it is very hard to work out whether Edwin will be found guilty of murder or not! All loose ends are tied up very neatly and the book finally comes to a fantastic close!

The Bent Brief certainly delivers a highly entertaining read for readers of any age. Crime thriller fans will be particularly impressed. For me, this book is one of the most interesting, funny and clever I've read in a long time and look forward to the next from Julian Ruck.

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded [Explicit]
Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic follow-up, 4 May 2012
At first I was very skeptical about Nicki's new album. Listening to the first few songs I assumed she had tried to recreate that gritty sound we heard on Roman's Revenge on about 5 songs and I was nstantly disappointed. However, after listening for a second time, I heard each song individually and realised that she has created some completely new and interesting sounds.

I love how the album begins with songs from her alter ego Roman Zolanski, Beez In The Trap standing out as one of her singles. Then she gives us a string of unavoidable dance tunes from Starships to Automatic, the beat just doesn't stop and she proves she can do pop just as well as she can rap. To wrap up the album we are blessed with some softer melodies like Marylin Monroe and Young Forever which are reminiscent of last album's Dear Old Nicki and Save Me.

This is a really interesting album and there certainly is something for everyone. Just don't make the mistake of writing it off at the first listen. Leave it for a day, come back to it 'ith an open mind and you will surely enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2