Profile for moonsbn > Reviews

Anne Hooper's Ultimate Sex Guide
Offered by raregames4you
Price: 7.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Best to know, 7 Feb 2003
I never thought to purchase a sex guide but didn't know what attracts me to buy that guide. Might be it's the nature of human to have eager to learn about sex. From many centuries people remained curious about sex and the its techniquies. Even though they also had been feeling shy to ask questions. But day by day sex techniqiues never remained a mystry.
Its is best to know your partner's feelings, just like what she/he likes or what doesn't like. It is the best guide, I recommend. Many couples get emotions and eventually orgasm but they would never be able to know the best way to achieve. I dont think that reviews can be the true view of the Anne's guide. I believe, it covers all the sensual areas of couples. Look inside you, each person should look inside, could he give his partner complete orgasm and could he understand the partners way of thought, probably answer will be no, very few people try to know that what their partner likes and dislikes. Anne's sex guide is a complete way of getting the real excitement. It will also review your personal features as well.
In the end i have to say that I am thankful to guider who gave us great guide for our internal matters. This is the most sensitive area of talk because many people get frustration if they don't understand the senses of each other. Well, I wish, all the best!