Profile for Kathleen A Sims > Reviews

Victor Schmidt - Austria Mozartkugeln - 825g
Offered by Monarchy Catering
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous as always, 14 Jan 2014
When I was alot younger my father used to buy these for me. First time when we was in Austria. Now my daughter/grandsons bought the hugh box for me as a tree gift. I have just finished them, and now I have found where to get them I will buy them for myself. They are as good as I remembered them, perhaps even better.

Lifeboat No. 8: An Untold Tale of Love, Loss, and Surviving the Titanic (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Titantic, 1 Jun 2013
A great read, didn't want it to end. I will read again as its easy to put down and then pick up.

Golf Player Bottle Stopper
Golf Player Bottle Stopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a small gift., 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Golf Player Bottle Stopper
The golf player bottle stopper was far better than my expectations. I wanted just a small gift with a bottle and this was perfect. The stopper was great, would buy again.

Women of the Titanic Disaster
Women of the Titanic Disaster
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong Women, 3 May 2013
This is a compelling read. Women were alot stronger in those days than people realised. The type of read you will read again because you get a feeling for the people in it.

The Historian
The Historian
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Historian, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Historian (Kindle Edition)
Having read this book before I am re-reading this on my kindle. Its a fascinating story one you can re-read . Lots of twists and turns keeps you reading to the end. Sorry it had to end

The Woman In Black
The Woman In Black
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars The Woman in Black, 16 Jan 2013
Fantastic, great, had to read the book in an afternoon could not put it down. Would like to see the film now

Henry VIII's Wives: History in an Hour
Henry VIII's Wives: History in an Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars Henry VIII'sWives, 16 Jan 2013
One of the one hour series, always a good and educational read. Easy to pick up and put down without having to go back a few pages.

Titanic: History in an Hour
Titanic: History in an Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars Titanic, 16 Jan 2013
I find the one hour books in this series very good. Plenty of interesting things and would always re-read. Good for quick knowledge.

Ancient Egypt: History in an Hour
Ancient Egypt: History in an Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars Ancient Egypt, 16 Jan 2013
Found this very interesting . Easy to read and understand. The sort of reference book you can go back and re-read at a later date

The Woman in White
The Woman in White
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The Woman in White, 16 Jan 2013
It did not keep my interest , found it boring. Should have looked into it before buying. Probably will re-read at a later date