Profile for Chloris > Reviews

Content by Chloris

Chloris

Property Magic 2010: How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money and Experience
by Simon Zutshi

5.0 out of 5 stars Property Magic 2010, 28 Dec. 2010
I have read the previous edition of Property Magic and I could not put the book down. It was an easy read and although it did not delve deeply into the various strategies, it certainly made me curious enough to start my journey as a property investor. The updated version provides information on the current economic climate and how we should change our strategies. My 21 yr ols son heard Simon spoke at a seminar in Singapore in 2009 and he was so impressed with his simple strategies. We both read the book and have applied some of the strategies that Simon mentions in his book. Personally, I would not have started my property investing this year had I not read the Property Magic book last year. And certainly this is the best book to read because it combines the simplicity of property investing with the complexity of how to get rid of our FEAR of investing! Simon believes that property investing is Simple once you have crossed that FEAR which is only False Evidence Appearing Real! So do what Simon says, "Keep it Simple!".
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 11:30 AM BST