Profile for V. Zala > Reviews

Content by V. Zala

V. Zala (Hessen, Germany)

Page: 1 | 2
Alphabet (My World)
Alphabet (My World)
by Chez Picthall

4.0 out of 5 stars First Book of the Alphabet, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Alphabet (My World) (Paperback)
I bought both this and the numbers book as we had borrowed them from the library and my son really enjoyed looking at them. He is only 3 and I am not a pushy mum but he took it off the bookshelf as it has so many interesting pictures. Some of them are a bit obscure but nevertheless a good book.

Wallace & Gromit - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Wallace & Gromit - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Sallis

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallace and Gromit - complete collection, 22 April 2012
This is a brilliant collection. My son already has grown out of Timmy Time and loves Shaun the sheep so I thought this would be a great addition. We all enjoy sitting together and watching the short films. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kwai Heart Care Garlic Tablets 100 Mg Pack of 560
Kwai Heart Care Garlic Tablets 100 Mg Pack of 560
Offered by Discount Vitamins and Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Garlic is good for your heart, 11 April 2011
These are good quality tablets but I thought I was buying a good value, long term supply for myself and my husband but did not realise that with these particular tablets you are supposed to take three a day.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Medela milk shells review, 6 April 2010
I bought these milk shells after being recommended them by my sister. I leak a lot of milk especially when feeding and the breast pads were just not good enough so I tried out these milk shells. You can collect the milk save it in a bottle in the fridge where it can be kept for a few days. They are much kinder to your nipples than a damp breast pad. The only disadvantage to these shells are that you have to be very careful when bending down low to pick something up as there is a little pouring notch or hole on the edge and if you bend down too far, ie without bending your knees, the milk will run out the top and make an even greater mess than a wet breast pad. I wear them at night but would only recommend it if you sleep on your back or carefully on your side.

Page: 1 | 2