Profile for Mrs M. > Reviews

Content by Mrs M.

Mrs M.

First Steps Through the Menopause (First Steps Series)
First Steps Through the Menopause (First Steps Series)
by (Journalist) Catherine Francis
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 16 Mar 2014
This book is small and concise yet gives facts and advice that I found very reassuring. I particularly valued the section at the end for family members to read, as try as I might to explain how I feel, I think at times it is felt that I am exaggerating and need to pull myself together. Menopause can feel like a very lonely place so thank you for the final section :)

Inspired
Inspired
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss!, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Inspired (Audio CD)
Dreary outside, cosy indoors, candle lit, hot mug of tea, comfy sofa, CD on - bliss! A beautiful CD that calms and uplifts - buy it :)

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 13 April 2011
It was with reluctance that I bought my Kindle, as I love the feel of a book and I particularly love second hand books that come with a history. However, RSI in my left hand means that holding a book open now makes my hand ache and so I made my purchase. Whilst the Kindle is as heavy if not slightly heavier than a paperback I can use one hand only if needs be and place the Kindle down in order to read without fear of losing my page in the breeze! Having the dictionary built in is also a plus as I usually sit with a dictionary next to me, so overall I feel it is a must for those of us who find holding a book difficult - thank you!

Journey to the Temple
Journey to the Temple
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 15.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Journey to the Temple (Audio CD)
This is a truly beautiful CD, which can both calm and uplift. I especially love the sound of running water, which helps soothe. Each track flows effortlessly to the next and can take you to wherever you need to be at that time. I thoroughly recommend this as money well spent! :)

Feng Shui: For a Harmonious & Balanced Life
Feng Shui: For a Harmonious & Balanced Life
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 Mar 2011
I have many relaxation and yoga CDs but this one is my favourite - it has the ability to allow me to completely relax and feel calm and I would recommend it to anyone who is hoping to achieve the same.

Classic 200TC Cotton Bedlinen - 2 x Square Oxford PCase - White
Classic 200TC Cotton Bedlinen - 2 x Square Oxford PCase - White
Offered by Duvet & Pillow Warehouse
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, super speedy!, 12 Feb 2011
Pillowcases ordered on Wednesday and here on Friday - thank you! I also thought at the time of ordering that there would only be one pillowcase so I was delighted to find two in the pack!! Very soft to the touch - looking forward to sleep tonight!

Continental Pillow
Continental Pillow
Price: 16.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive service, 12 Feb 2011
I ordered the pillow on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday - thank you! I have yet to sleep on it, yet I feel it would be unfair to comment on this anyway as we all have different sleep needs, but from a service point of view I am certainly impressed!