Profile for Munk E C Munk Edo > Reviews

Content by Munk E C Munk Edo

Munk E C Munk Edo (Earth)

KORG AW-3G-BK Pitch Hawk Clip on Tuner - Black
KORG AW-3G-BK Pitch Hawk Clip on Tuner - Black
Offered by Stompbox

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Accurate & Good Value, 21 Dec. 2013
Having to reluctantly replace my trusty (but now a bit temperamental) Korg GT-12, I decided to stick with the brand that has served me well - I was not disappointed. The unit is simple to set up and use and when tuning the instrument the unit registers the same as the GT-12 (uses either mic or line input signal) so accuracy is spot on.

My only criticism would be that when tuning the low E and the A strings (standard tuning) on both guitar and bass settings, the unit is a little bit slow to respond and a few attempts have to be made.

So apart from having to learn to be a bit more patient when tuning, I am really happy I chose the AW3G and think that the price I paid was really good value for the features and accuracy.

Rickenbacker Black Leather Guitar Strap
Rickenbacker Black Leather Guitar Strap
Offered by Angledbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 21 Dec. 2013
So, you have finally found and purchased that dream guitar that has taken you years to sought out and save for - if you're like me you'd probably not want to use any old strap. You might choose one of quality yet you need the peace of mind that the thing is up to the job. This is it. Ricky strap on a Ricky guitar, for me, is a perfect pairing.

I admit that when I first saw it out of the packaging, I was worried that in it's retro styling the main length of the strap was really thin (about half the width of other straps I have) and therefore not up to the job as the guitar I purchased it for is a bit on the heavy side. Once on the guitar - which is a really good tight fit on the strap buttons so I would hope that this makes it highly unlikely they will slip off - and then in use, the strap is incredibly good at balancing out the weight of the guitar and doesn't even give a hint that you are wearing 3 1/2kg+ of maple. The padded suede pad is a really nice addition and further adds to the comfort factor.

If you have a Rickenbacker guitar and you don't have a strap, I would definitely recommend you treat yourself to one of these!

Cable Mountain 2m 3.5mm HQ to 2x Phono Plugs Gold Metal Cable
Cable Mountain 2m 3.5mm HQ to 2x Phono Plugs Gold Metal Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality not reflected by price, 21 Dec. 2013
Very good value. You'll most likely pay more for a cheaper style all black 'plastic' cable in a lot of retailers, so I was really surprised that the quality of this cable was so good for the price I paid. Robust, yet flexible cable with hard wearing silver coloured metal connections. Perfect for what I wanted it for: iPod or my CD Discman headphone socket to a Hi-Fi separate amplifier.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong here, 21 Dec. 2013
Genuine TePe product. Size is ideal for those of us with not much space between our teeth! Is a bit awkward / fiddly trying to do the molars with this style of brush - I thought I would have to choose the long handled ones - but after a few tries I got the hang of it. Was advised by my dentist to change every week, so by doing the maths: you get almost a year's supply here which I thought is great deal.

Maintenance Kit for P200/C Industrial Impulse Heat Sealer
Maintenance Kit for P200/C Industrial Impulse Heat Sealer

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 21 Dec. 2013
Great quality product. It was very easy to replace the existing worn out strip on my heat sealer and so it has now been given a new lease of life!

Rickenbacker Cooker Knob - Set of 4 (5003572)
Rickenbacker Cooker Knob - Set of 4 (5003572)
Offered by Sound Affects

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 21 Dec. 2013
Genuine old school Ricky part. Very good quality, easy to replace / fit to standard pots. Be aware that these knobs are brown and gold and not black and silver...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Dec. 2013
Purchased this part to replace existing blend control knob. Very good quality and I like the nice brushed metal finish.

Img Stage Line FS-202 Guitar Foot Switch - Black
Img Stage Line FS-202 Guitar Foot Switch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 21 Dec. 2013
Well constructed, no frills dual foot switch. Use mine with an AER Compact. One switch activates internal amp effect (selected and set manually on amp), second activates external 'send / receive' to another effect pedal of choice. Fantastic!