Profile for Rowena > Reviews

IKEA Set Of 6 Boxes Organiser, Keep Your Drawers Tidy - White
Offered by REMI DIRECT
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Mar 2013
These are very handy drawer tidy boxes -which collapse neatly when not in use. Good quality and hard wearing. Fit together well.

The Art of Travel
The Art of Travel
by Alain de Botton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Art of Travel (Paperback)
A very interesting book -would make a great gift for a traveller. Fascinating insights to what can go wrong when we go on a trip full of expectations.

Tolstoy: A Russian Life
Tolstoy: A Russian Life
by Rosamund Bartlett
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book; excellent value, 17 Dec 2011
Derek Longden has a lovely way with words. He has a very strong sense of humor, and a self depreciating view on his own extensive talents. His decsriptions of the cats, what they think and what they do, are glorious. I bought this book to complete my set -I first got The Cat who came in from the cold just a couple of months ago -the minute I finished it I just turned right back to the beginning and reread it -it's delicious! The I read his others in quick succession. A comfy read for a winters day -or when lying by the pool. But beware you will laugh out loud!

CATS DAILY MUSE WEEKLY PLANNER 2011
CATS DAILY MUSE WEEKLY PLANNER 2011
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
Price: 9.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but dull, 3 Dec 2010
Very plain and full of rather dull information. Given the number of other cat diaries on the market which have full colour pages and quirky notes and snippets, I was disappointed in this boring diary, which I'd bought as a gift for a cat lover.