Profile for P. L. Barrett > Reviews

Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Price: 7.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Crank it up loud!, 4 May 2006
This review is from: Synchronicity (Audio CD)
I heard this album years ago and always intended to buy it for myself. Well, now I have and it's every bit as good as I remember it. Stings voice sounds amazing on this album. Great for unwinding after an aggravating day at the office! Turn it up loud!

Aerial
Aerial
Offered by Side Two
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fast grower, 21 April 2006
This review is from: Aerial (Audio CD)
Got this album yesterday. First hearing I wasn't sure, but I left it on repeat, and now I love it. When you get sick of the chart stuff, and want something a little different, you can always rely on Kate Bush. And there's a nice little surprise at the end , too, if you leave it playing.

The American Boy
The American Boy
by Andrew Taylor
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner!, 22 Nov 2005
This review is from: The American Boy (Paperback)
This book could have been written by Charles Dickens! The attention to detail is brilliant - Andrew Taylor really sucks you into the atmosphere of Tom Shield's world. A lot of different characters pop up, but the author writes about each one so well that they instantly stay in your memory and the next time you see their name, you can visualise a picture of who they are. No flipping back several chapters just to remember who was who! Nothing makes me put a book down faster, but I didn't want to stop reading. You won't regret buying this!

Page: 1 | 2