Profile for VB > Reviews

Swings Both Ways [CD+DVD]
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Nov. 2013
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!
Absolutely love Robbie but when he does swing it takes it to a whole new level. This album is Robbie's personality to a tee, even taking the mick out of himself (in the very sarcastic way Robbie does).

Little Women (Sterling Unabridged Classics)
Little Women (Sterling Unabridged Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 2 Sept. 2010
How wonderful to find this beautiful book. Downloaded the Kindle for Mac and found this! I remember reading a battered old copy of Little Women which belonged to my Grandma when I was a small child. Now I can sit and read on my Mac as the hubby and the kids run round my feet!! Bliss

ghd Colour Blue Serenity Spring 2010 Limited Edition Mark 4 Styler Straightener
ghd Colour Blue Serenity Spring 2010 Limited Edition Mark 4 Styler Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars So SITC Glam!, 9 Aug. 2010
These straighteners are fabulous as you would expect from GHD. The colour is stunning, although it did take quite a while to choose either red, purple, blue or green! Decided on the blue and was not disappointed.
I have had GHDs for over 6 years and apart from having to change the power cable, had no problems at all. These were bought for my daughters 16th birthday (so she stops pinching mine) and her eyes lit up when she opened them. A heat mat is a must, trust me I have left mine on the dressing table before now!! The case is like the most glamourous oversized glasses case you have ever seen, along with diamonte!
Not a cheap purchase, but worth it considering the time they last. They dont damage your hair nearly as much as cheaper straighteners, so fewer trims at the hairdressers.