Profile for Caesarific > Reviews

The Bones Of What You Believe [Explicit]
The Bones Of What You Believe [Explicit]
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums of the year, 17 Jun 2014
This is the kind of album you can listen to over and over again - trust me, I've tried it! I'm not much of a music critic but the combination of the slightly haunting voice of the lead singer and the catchy synth tunes is a real winner in my book and the whole album is worth a listen to, unlike most of the modern pop albums I've heard where there's only 1 or 2 tracks worth your time. Looking forward to the next album!

Draper 73508 26-Drawer Assortment Organiser
Draper 73508 26-Drawer Assortment Organiser
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best way to store your Dominion cards, 12 Jun 2014
I have all of the Dominion card game expansions and was looking for a way to store them. After trying several alternatives (including a home-made one) I saw a post on BoardGameGeek recommending this box. It works *perfectly*, I just had to break off the yellow 'lock' tab. Oh, and I had to buy two of them to hold all the cards!

Udo`s Choice Infant`s Blend Microbiotics - 75g Powder
Udo`s Choice Infant`s Blend Microbiotics - 75g Powder
Price: 16.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't seem to do much for the little one, 12 Jun 2014
Used this for the full course but didn't seem to have much impact on the little one's bowels or general health. I guess there's no way of knowing if it's "live" or not and you just have to hope for the best.

Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Offered by Prompt Electronics
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wireless keyboard + touchpad that I've found, 12 Jun 2014
I've tried a *lot* of wireless keyboards over the past decade or so and this is the best. Batteries last *ages*, the touchpad works well, it wakes up instantly (if I didn't know that it was power saving I wouldn't be able to guess), there's a nice off switch that the toddlers haven't yet spotted, it has all the right keys in reasonable places. In fact, I'm thinking about buying another one to keep a spare in case the one I have gets dropped one too many times - but so far it's survived more than a year in a house with two little ones and malco-ordinated parents!

Skyfall
Skyfall
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting and powerful track, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Download)
I find this track quite powerful and have probably listened to it 20-30 times now. Somehow the recording seems a little... 'less' ...than the version in the film itself, but that might just be my imagination.

LeapFrog Scribble & Write (Includes Numbers in only New version)
LeapFrog Scribble & Write (Includes Numbers in only New version)
Offered by ToyMonster
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but could be much better, 12 Jun 2014
It's ok and it works more or less, but it could be better if:
- the cord was a little longer so the little one could move it around a bit more
- the cord was a lot more flexible so the little one could hold the pen without it pulling back
- the writing pad worked better. At the moment you only get to see your scrawl if you hold the pen at the right angle and press in the right way. I can do it, but the little one often only gets to see part of what she's written - which is not very helpful.

3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket to 3.5mm Stereo Male Right Angle Plug Gold
3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket to 3.5mm Stereo Male Right Angle Plug Gold
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars simple jack that does what it needs to, 12 Jun 2014
It's small but perfectly formed! Does exactly what I need - making the headphone cable stick 'up' instead of 'out' of the side of my laptop so it's more comfortable to use when the laptop is actually on my lap. No noticable difference in sound quality with it in so all good!

Rekorderlig - Pear - Premium Swedish Cider - 15x500ml Glass Bottle Case
Rekorderlig - Pear - Premium Swedish Cider - 15x500ml Glass Bottle Case
Offered by 31DOVER
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best pear cider, 12 Jun 2014
Apparently it's made with Swedish spring water. That doesn't really matter. What matters is that it's the best tasting and easiest to drink pear cider I've ever come across. And now it's available on Amazon, delivered to my door really quickly, for less than it costs to buy the same thing at my local supermarket. Perfect!

Duracell AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries - Pack of 8
Duracell AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries - Pack of 8
Price: 16.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries, which are rechargeable., 26 Feb 2014
Duracell branded rechargeable batteries which come pre-charged and hold their charge in storage. Is that the perfect combination of specifications for a battery? I think so!

Pathfinder Volume 1: Dark Waters Rising HC (Pathfinder (Dynamite))
Pathfinder Volume 1: Dark Waters Rising HC (Pathfinder (Dynamite))
by Andrew Huerta
Price: 22.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story provides some nice background to the iconic characters, 26 Feb 2014
The story is great and it adds some depth to the characters (I play a lot of Pathfinder Adventure Card Game). Some of the artwork is a little questionable in places but it's been a while since I read any graphic novels so perhaps I was spoiled by Sandman! Highly recommended to any fans of the Pathfinder universe nonetheless.

Page: 1 | 2